• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

O/N 2013 speaking exam :D

Reaction score
one guy said abt the topics for second language english:
1. sharing food -about what means to u, n occasions n u have cook food
2.old people- actions government should take to protect old people, whose responsibilities r they n related points
3.good neighbors-???
4.close to nature - why is nature so important, a place u would like to visit n y people move from cities to country side n ways
5.sources of energy-incidents in which we use electricity and its importance, the advantages n disadvantages of using alternative sources of energy eg:sun n wind n abt nuclear power!!!! Its pros n cones
6.taking risks
7.helping others
8.young people and job opportunities…
hope i helped.... and btw if u guys get any more subpoints/info plzzzz reply. my oral exam is due next week. :eek:

Reaction score
one guy said abt the topics for second language english:
1. sharing food -about what means to u, n occasions n u have cook food
2.old people- actions government should take to protect old people, whose responsibilities r they n related points
3.good neighbors-???
4.close to nature - why is nature so important, a place u would like to visit n y people move from cities to country side n ways
5.sources of energy-incidents in which we use electricity and its importance, the advantages n disadvantages of using alternative sources of energy eg:sun n wind n abt nuclear power!!!! Its pros n cones
6.taking risks
7.helping others
8.young people and job opportunities…
hope i helped.... and btw if u guys get any more subpoints/info plzzzz reply. my oral exam is due next week. :eek:

Thanks aloot !!!