• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

o levels urdu A ...A* HELP..............

Reaction score
plz those who got an A* in urdu A o levels answer the following questions:
1.if i attemt a ghazal instead of a nanzam will it be benificial as most of the ppl attemp a nazam n it will discrimanate e frm them n any relaxtioan due to this ?

2.plz any notes for the subject post them here ...

3.is it beneficial to read novels once again b4re exams?

4.pattern to attempt paper 1 and some tips for paper 2?

5.plz if anybody have solved the paper of 2010 him/herself as practice and is checked by sm1 authentic...post it here or has somthing authentic like this?

HELP WILL BE DEVILISHLY APPRECITED............................PLZ PLZ!HELP.

Reaction score
Well i got A* in Urdu A.....ALHAMDOLILAH......this session.......WEll i did Nazam question and Afsaana question........
Well u dont need to worry.......URDU a is not a tough subject........if u want to get A* u need to write the answer in such a way that the reader gets attracted by reaing it..........For this i would recommend u a book.....ILMI URDU ADAB BY SHABAR ABBAS....its a very excellent book
ANSWERS of ur QUESTIONS:-
1. i would ecommend nazam
2.name of book givn above
3.read summary......not full novel
4.first write down the points from the passage in ppr 1 and then start the question.....DONT FORGET TO ANCEL OUT THE POINTS!!!!!!..for ppr 2 25 marks question must be of 4 pages..if u leave aline......otherwise 2 pages.....first write authors biography and the reason,,why hw wrote this novel......HIGH scoring

HOPE THIS HELPED!!!!!!!! :)

Reaction score
Bloodlines said:
Well i got A* in Urdu A.....ALHAMDOLILAH......this session.......WEll i did Nazam question and Afsaana question........
Well u dont need to worry.......URDU a is not a tough subject........if u want to get A* u need to write the answer in such a way that the reader gets attracted by reaing it..........For this i would recommend u a book.....ILMI URDU ADAB BY SHABAR ABBAS....its a very excellent book
4.first write down the points from the passage in ppr 1 and then start the question.....DONT FORGET TO ANCEL OUT THE POINTS!!!!!!..for ppr 2 25 marks question must be of 4 pages..if u leave aline......otherwise 2 pages.....first write authors biography and the reason,,why hw wrote this novel......HIGH scoring

THAK UOU VERY MUCH...AM REALLY GRATEFUL TO U FOR ALL UR SUPPORT...AM SRRY THT AM ASKING A LOT Q'S :
I HAVE FEW MORE QUESTIONS :
1.2 PAGES (INCLUDING THE BOTH SIDES OF A PAGE THT WILL BECOME 4 SIDES IN TOTAL OR 4 PAGES AND 8 SIDES IN TOTAL)

2.IT IS FOR NOVELS THAT WE HAVE TO WRITE BIOGRAPHY OF THE AUTHOR OF THE NOVEL AND WHY HE WROTE THIS NOVEL?EVEN THOGH THEY HAVE ASKED THE QUESTION ABOUT A PARTICULAR CHARACTER OF THE NOVEL?

3. E.G THE QUESTION IS ABT IQBAL'S GHAZAL TUJHAY YAAD KIA NAHI MERAY DIL KA WOH ZAMANA ...AND THEY ASKED THAAT "MAZI KI YAAD UJAGR KRNY MEIN SHAIR KIS HAUD TUK KAMYAB HUA HAI" HOW WE WILL START?

4.PPL SAY THT WE HAVE TO REFER TO THE POEMS OR GHAZALS OF A POET IN ANS ...I WNNA KNW IN 25 MRK Q WE HAV TO DO THIS ?OR WE CAN DO IT IN ANY Q OF POETRY?
5.IF THEY ASK TO WRIT ABT E.G GALIB'S STYLE OF WRITING ..WE HAV TO WRITE ABT BIOGRAPHY ?

Reaction score
Answers:-
1.nah,1 page and 2 sides.......sry i wrote 2 pages.....
2. yar agar question character ka hai to phir no need to write the biography, and if not then u shud......or han 2011 ka ppr dekhna....os mein Q4 jo main ne attempt kiya tha.......os ka ans. main ne aisay start kiya tha..........AKBAR ALA ABADI MAZI KE AIK BOHAT MASHHOOR SHAIR THE........OR aisay hi......ye sara kuch main ne os book se likha tha jo main ne ap ko recommend ki hai.....or baqi ans. markazi khyal or khalasa par mubni likha tha...........Or han aik bat yad rakhna........Ans. aisay likhna ke woh question se zara relate hota ho.....or ans. general rakha karo........for both ghazals and nazams.
4.Han. wasisay ans. main shair likhne ki zarrorat nahi......i also aint wrote.......
5.style se matlab ye kei woh kis cheez kay bare main likhte hain or on ki theme of writing....
ONE MORE TIP:-
FOR PPR 1 MUST READ MARK SCHEMMES
OR JO BHI ATA HO GA OSE PPR MAIN LIKH ANA.........OR HAN PARAGRAPHING BHI ZARROR KARNA...... :)

HOPE THIS AGAIN HELPED U!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Reaction score
Bloodlines said:
Answers:-
1.nah,1 page and 2 sides.......sry i wrote 2 pages.....
2. yar agar question character ka hai to phir no need to write the biography, and if not then u shud......or han 2011 ka ppr dekhna....os mein Q4 jo main ne attempt kiya tha.......os ka ans. main ne aisay start kiya tha..........AKBAR ALA ABADI MAZI KE AIK BOHAT MASHHOOR SHAIR THE........OR aisay hi......ye sara kuch main ne os book se likha tha jo main ne ap ko recommend ki hai.....or baqi ans. markazi khyal or khalasa par mubni likha tha...........Or han aik bat yad rakhna........Ans. aisay likhna ke woh question se zara relate hota ho.....or ans. general rakha karo........for both ghazals and nazams.
4.Han. wasisay ans. main shair likhne ki zarrorat nahi......i also aint wrote.......
5.style se matlab ye kei woh kis cheez kay bare main likhte hain or on ki theme of writing....
ONE MORE TIP:-
FOR PPR 1 MUST READ MARK SCHEMMES
OR JO BHI ATA HO GA OSE PPR MAIN LIKH ANA.........OR HAN PARAGRAPHING BHI ZARROR KARNA...... :)

HOPE THIS AGAIN HELPED U!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

thnks yar...am really really thnkful btw wht do u mean by keep ur answer general?if the question was abt the central theme of akbar allah abdi's some poem(as i cant find 2011 paper) then y u started with his bio?

Reaction score

how many text emaples should be quoted in essay and text base of both nazams and afsanaas