• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

O Levels/ IGCSE advice required

Reaction score
Hey guys i wanted advice my younger sister is just in her pre o levels and we want her to finish her o levels/igcse in 2 years means in 10th grade she should be finished with it. She is planning to give 8 regular subjects sciences bio and 2 extra additional maths and economics. Are two years enough? most probably she will do here igcse from roots which seems better option in 2 years. I have also done o levels but i did GCE O Levels in 3 years from city school which finishes in 11th grade means one year more.

Reaction score
It all depends on the way you study...Two years are quite enough for a serious private student (the school might take longer)...
I myself did it in two years, I had prepared for it in one and a half years but due to some problems couldn't take the exams. I took four subjects (bio, chem, math and phy) in one year and the remaining ones took half an year to prepare. So, the point is that it's not only possible but quite easy.
By the way, why does she need to take two extra subjects?

Reaction score
Offering Help to O level students!
Anyone in need of O'level tuition for any subject in Lahore, contact Aliens' Services at 03334276352 or 03228773777.

email: [email protected]

With GUARANTEED A and A*
Only for girls by female tutors.
Under the supervision of PhD scholars.

We are situated neighboring Wapda Town at Punjab Government Employees Cooperative Housing Society.

PRIMARY STUDENTS ARE ALSO WELCOMED!

ALIENS' SERVICES
Lahore