• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

O Level OCT/NOV Results

Reaction score
Has anyone gotten their username and password from the British Council yet? If so, how did you get it, did they mail it to you or do you have to call them?

Reaction score
they will send username and password 2 weeks before the result and am sure no one got it yet soo dont worry me too waiting for it :)

Reaction score
Has anyone gotten their username and password from the British Council yet? If so, how did you get it, did they mail it to you or do you have to call them?

nope. No one has got the details yet. The result is soooooooooo near D:

Reaction score
i had to go n pick my statement of entry from british council, so this means i will have to go n take my result????????????????????????????? and of course the password???

Reaction score
i had to go n pick my statement of entry from british council, so this means i will have to go n take my result????????????????????????????? and of course the password???
You might. Mine was mailed to me so most probably I will have my password mailed to me as well. Try calling them