• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

O Level Oct/Nov 2013 Results!! 12 days to go..!

Reaction score
As it was the last time, it was just like pure biology. The paper was a bit confusing though my section 2 went very good. MCQs in paper 1 went excellent. But section A was typical and i will obviously loose some marks.
I'll agree with you on that, i expected at least one question from the Disease section in section B but it wasn't the case. Although both the papers went Excellent, will get an A* Insha Allah.

Reaction score
ok if you remember the first cell was placed in a concentrated solution what you wrote about the second diagram?

Reaction score
As far as i have heard the percentile is really low for an A* in human and social biology as 30% candidates get it.
30% is a very high percentage as compared to the other subs, in fact it is the highest percentage. The next is EM, which has a percentage of 15%. in agriculture, only 0.7% of the candidates manage to get an A*

Reaction score
Allah behter karega. I gave environmental management, economics,human and social bio and islamiat
Hoping for the best. Adeena social bio ka paper kaisa hua tha?
can't say anything..! result bataaye ga k paper kaisa hua tha! :p

Reaction score
and what would get better by being tensed? o_O nothing na, so take a glass of lemonadde sit in the sun and chillax. simple :D
result to har surat aana hai, achha aye ya bura aye :p
exactly!!! bt tension is natural na...

Reaction score
oh,so u too gave it! i m jst waiting for d result..can't give any comment on d paper yet...wht r ur views abt d exam??
Overall, wasn't easy so percentile would be reduced at least to an A grade at 73/74%
Paper 1 was very easy
Paper 2, section A was moderate to easy (depending on the candidate), section B was very easy

Last edited: