• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

o level islamiat notes

Reaction score
mintchocolate4567 said:
hey if we use arabic words in the paper(for example lower self,also called nafs-e-ammara,bla bla) so would it be beneficial i mean is se hamein zyada marks mil saktay hai???
Never do that !! Examiners are British and write only in English !! Syllabus demands that !!

Reaction score
can anyone answer that:
what is the realtionship between the following articles of faith:angels,prophets and books?
(i know its easy bt still need a gu answer)

Reaction score
Well i got this in my mock its very easy see its:
1.Its the mean of transporting guidance from Allah to his creatures.Also try quoting a verse of revelation.
2.They all are articles of faith and belief in them is necessary for faith.
3.Give an eg of the three like angel jibrael,Holy quran and Prophet (SAW)
4.Describe what part each plays in the chain to transport message from Allah.like angels carry message from Allah and then abt Quran and Prophets.

Reaction score
how many words sshuld i use for 10 mrks question in islamiat......pls i need help

Reaction score
mintchocolate4567 said:
can anybody answer this question:
Q)show examples from the holy prophet(SAW)'s life about behaviour towards friend??
(2 examples needed)
:)
and thankss maida for ur notes,,,,thy're quite helpful....
u r welcum:)

Reaction score
Hi,I'm new does anyone has islamiat notes by Sir Muzammil if haz then plzzzzzzz post them :(

Reaction score
EXAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what will be da answer sheet lyk. . . ?????how much tym should i spend on each question????????plz help!!!!!!

Reaction score
SalmanPakRocks said:
mintchocolate4567 said:
hey if we use arabic words in the paper(for example lower self,also called nafs-e-ammara,bla bla) so would it be beneficial i mean is se hamein zyada marks mil saktay hai???
Never do that !! Examiners are British and write only in English !! Syllabus demands that !!
but writing the original terms in arabic WITH MEANING IN ENGLISH IN A SIDE OR BRACKET gain us marks i heard that

Reaction score
guys!a word of advice,islamiat has a very lenghty course,so it's better to be specific in revising,i'm not telling u to take any kind of risk,but be quick in ur revision,skim through ur notes if u have any.
the course overload happened with me,though i got an A,but still i didn't ace it, coz i was capable.....and please time management!!!! very important!!!

Reaction score
hey can anyone help me with writing 14 marks answer in pakstudies history?
My teachers saying that you have to make link between your paragraph while writing 14 marks answer and without it you can only get a maximum marks of 12, but i dont him? please help