• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

o level islamiat notes

Reaction score
salmanpakrocks said:
please post them in new thread so it doesn't get mixed up !! I'll too will enter some topic wise Quranic verses which i have gathered !! Thanks for you amazing efforts !! :)
ohkay i will post them in a new thread

Reaction score
TAWAF E QUDUM
-It is Sunnat.
-It is the circumambulation of the Kaaba seven times with the intention of performing Tawaf e Qudum and is performed upon entering the area of Masjid e haram.
-The pilgrim starts from one end of the Kaaba where the Hajr e Aswad is located and after he goes around the kaaba and completes one circuit, he returns to the same point.

IMPORTANCE
-If the Tawaf is performed in true devotion to Allah, then the pilgrim develops a feeling of humility towards his Creator.
-Allah has Himself ordered us in the Holy Quran to circumambulate the Kaaba.
-When the earth revolves around the sun, it shows how the earth is dependant on it. While a pilgrim circumambulates the Kaaba
he shows the same feeling of being completely dependant on Allah.

Reaction score
Can you guys please help me here in this question:
Why is it necessary for Muslims to have authentic Ahadith? (I would appreciate if you could bring up examples along with your answer)
Thanks

Reaction score
this is very easy here goes
-Muslims should only have authentic hadith as they never conflict with Quranic teachings and are a source of guidance for Muslims.
-muslims should also have authentic hadith because if they follow fabricated hadith than they might do something which is sinful in Islam.
-As Holy Prophet(s) is the best teacher for muslims it is important for muslims to follow his true teachings.

Reaction score
can anybody answer this question:
Q)show examples from the holy prophet(SAW)'s life about behaviour towards friend??
(2 examples needed)
:)
and thankss maida for ur notes,,,,thy're quite helpful....

Reaction score
Hey I had the same question in my mocks but in friends you can write about Hazarat Abu Bakr. The way he treated him, trusted him and appointed him as Ameer-Hajj and also he performed the prayers when Prophet(s) was sick !

Reaction score
well wud just writing abt abu bakr fetch me maximum marx??i dont think so...i need another example....
anyways THANX

Reaction score
this question came in this way
Q1) write the relations of Prophet(s) with strangers and his friend [10]
so natural you have to write about Hazrat Abu Bakr for 5 marks and then 5 marks for stranger + this question can never come as 10 marks !!

Reaction score
n wat abt this one:
What does the Prophet’s first experience of revelation tell us about the nature of
prophethood in Islam???

Reaction score
4 marks question right ??
-Prophet(s) are mortal human beings
-Prophet(s) are unaware of their selection over noble mission
-Prophet(s) have same qualities like other humans e.g they get nervous.
-Prophet(s) never worship idols but always set out for knowing the truth.

Reaction score
mintchocolate4567 said:
can anybody answer this question:
Q)show examples from the holy prophet(SAW)'s life about behaviour towards friend??
(2 examples needed)
:)
and thankss maida for ur notes,,,,thy're quite helpful....
u r welcum

Reaction score
hey if we use arabic words in the paper(for example lower self,also called nafs-e-ammara,bla bla) so would it be beneficial i mean is se hamein zyada marks mil saktay hai???

Reaction score
mintchocolate4567 said:
hey if we use arabic words in the paper(for example lower self,also called nafs-e-ammara,bla bla) so would it be beneficial i mean is se hamein zyada marks mil saktay hai???
yeah but dont forget to write its english translation in brackets.