• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

O level Computer Studies (7010) -Problems

Reaction score
I have heard by many students that they prepared only from 4 booklets issued by the cie for computer studies and got A* and a friend of mine advises me to do the same as others and not to waste time on this subject, is it okay?

Reaction score
Assalam o alaikum,
Naveed it's good to see you. How have you been where are you working? I'm in Islamabad. I really appreciate your initiative to help students.

Faheem,
i am working in lahore , teaching O level Alevel AICT,ICT,Computing, Computer studies in multiple schools, thanks for your appriciation, being a teacher i love to resolve problems :D

Reaction score
I have heard by many students that they prepared only from 4 booklets issued by the cie for computer studies and got A* and a friend of mine advises me to do the same as others and not to waste time on this subject, is it okay?

Talha those 5 booklets were issued in 2010 because as that time cie is planning to change to change the syllabus, those were good but best at that time when there was no resrouce in the market. now situation is different, they changed the syllabus and published cie endorsed book of computer studies course book. i do recommend you to follow that to cover every bit of syllabus rather then using only 5 booklets. those book lets are just the over view

hope it answer the question :D

Reaction score
Sir Navid Said that it will be release after 20 May. It usually released some days before the exam

beta actullay cie release it one month before the paper but in most cases British council issue to centers 10 days before the paper, and due to postal mails delays it it recieve and discussed with students by the teachers few days before the exams

Reaction score
beta actullay cie release it one month before the paper but in most cases British council issue to centers 10 days before the paper, and due to postal mails delays it it recieve and discussed with students by the teachers few days before the exams

Thankyou.

I kept asking school and CIE but no one had the answer except you.

Reaction score
i want to ask that cie send out the scenario of the alternative to coursework every year before exam, can you confirm me whether cie has released the scenario and please tell me the scenario if you get to know it, and give an idea on its systems flowchart. Many Thanks In Advance

BC will release the PIII scenario 10 days before the paper, if it come to my knowledge i will love to share with you guys

:D

Reaction score
Aoa sir and evry1!
can u plz explain the following:
1. interrupt priorities
2. polling
3. checksums

interrupt priority is that of which application an operating system will accept interrupt or of which hardware's interrupt will processor first answer.
polling is when the processor checks signals to all the devices to see if they need processor's attention, not the hardware sends interrupt.
checksum is calculated from all the data that is going to be transmitted. when it is received the checksum is again calculated and checked if it is same. if it is not then that means that data has been corrupted in transmission.
see glossary maybe my definitions won't be too accurate.

Reaction score
Ok students those who are appearing in PIII ATP i am attaching this PDF file, which contains the detail information how web based cruise booking system works. first get the information then i will make a sample paper as well for practice .

Attachments

• Knowing curise Booking system.pdf
    777 KB · Views: 34
Reaction score
Ok students those who are appearing in PIII ATP i am attaching this PDF file, which contains the detail information how web based cruise booking system works. first get the information then i will make a sample paper as well for practice .

Is this the one which is given to registered teachers before the commencement of Cie exams ? This is not the scenario for sure ! i am asking for scenario for web based cruise booking system with how the current system operates and the features of proposed system!