• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

O level Computer Studies (7010) -Problems

Reaction score
Oh Thank you thank you thank you. Really took a load off my mind! Very much appreciated Sir. Thanks for all your help!

If I could bother you just one last time (sorry). I have an scheduling system which keeps track of appointments, members and their details, services offered, employee's and their details. Just for extra measure I threw in a stock control system as well.

However unlike the rest of the stock control system is just a medium for updating the stock levels manually. It is basically a standalone thing . My Idea was that after every working day the guy working in the organization (in my imagination) will basically check the stock levels and update them manually. I also have 3 query's for it. Depleted, remaining and re.order needed (checked from a reorder level).

My question is will the standalone thing be accepted? Everything else is linked up but this is not as there is nothing much to link up between this and everything else. Will it be accepted?

Thanks again (2nd time).

Reaction score
Oh Thank you thank you thank you. Really took a load off my mind! Very much appreciated Sir. Thanks for all your help!

If I could bother you just one last time (sorry). I have an scheduling system which keeps track of appointments, members and their details, services offered, employee's and their details. Just for extra measure I threw in a stock control system as well.

However unlike the rest of the stock control system is just a medium for updating the stock levels manually. It is basically a standalone thing . My Idea was that after every working day the guy working in the organization (in my imagination) will basically check the stock levels and update them manually. I also have 3 query's for it. Depleted, remaining and re.order needed (checked from a reorder level).

My question is will the standalone thing be accepted? Everything else is linked up but this is not as there is nothing much to link up between this and everything else. Will it be accepted?

Thanks again (2nd time).

Firstly beta,

managing one system in the project is required , but if you add up controlling stock control its fine with it , but do control the stock updating of stock in and stock out using Update query. if you dont kow how to use it consult your teacher about it.

if still wont able to through it i will help you to generate it, because when you explain this in project it will become major part of it and its accomplishment is required in the project.

hope it answer the question

Reaction score
Sir is cloud computing in our syllabus..?
Knowing it only for the seek of defination is or a little bit about the process because all new technologies are the part of paper, examiner can ask any thing, yes but not as the major topic

Reaction score
Sir please please tell me two things:
1. I cannot find programming code in microsoft access to include it in my project. I dont know either how to write a VB code. What should i do?Also the examiner report says that code generated by documenter will not get a credit...what does that mean....how can a student of o levels know, to write a code himself?I am confused.
2. I have added buttons in my forms for deleting and adding new records.Do i have to still make update and delete queries as they serve the same purpose?
I will be extremely thanful for your help.

Reaction score
Sir please please tell me two things:
1. I cannot find programming code in microsoft access to include it in my project. I dont know either how to write a VB code. What should i do?Also the examiner report says that code generated by documenter will not get a credit...what does that mean....how can a student of o levels know, to write a code himself?I am confused.
2. I have added buttons in my forms for deleting and adding new records.Do i have to still make update and delete queries as they serve the same purpose?
I will be extremely thanful for your help.

Beta , firstly code means you suppose to write algo's with the help of IF ..... Then ..... Else satements based on how your software GUI works

open libaray management database
prompt user for password

if password="Navid" then

open main menu form
if option " data entry" is clicked then​
display data entry form​
else if option "queries" is clicked then​
Display "View queries form"​
Else if option "reports" is clicked then​
display "report" form​
end if​
.​
.​
.​
.​
.​
.​
.​
.​
else​
else
msgbox" sorry wrong password"
close databse
End if

follow the way out how your database work. you will need your teacher to help you in it beta

question 2 : buttons are ok some student uses macros at the back and by default Access generate macro for every button but runtime

:D

Reaction score
Beta , firstly code means you suppose to write algo's with the help of IF ..... Then ..... Else satements based on how your software GUI works

open libaray management database
prompt user for password

if password="Navid" then

open main menu form
if option " data entry" is clicked then​
display data entry form​
else if option "queries" is clicked then​
Display "View queries form"​
Else if option "reports" is clicked then​
display "report" form​
end if​
.​
.​
.​
.​
.​
.​
.​
.​
else​
else
msgbox" sorry wrong password"
close databse
End if

follow the way out how your database work. you will need your teacher to help you in it beta

question 2 : buttons are ok some student uses macros at the back and by default Access generate macro for every button but runtime

Thanks alot sir, it means i dont have to make delete and update queries.
A student did the following in his project...plz tell me with naming heading which ones are unnecessary:
Programming Code
Here I will give the code visual basic used in creating my switchboard form that is the main user interface of my database. Following is that my database used: Private Sub Form_Activate End Sub Private Sub Form_CommandEnabled(ByVal Command As Variant, ByVal Enabled As Object) End Sub Private Sub Form_CommandExecute(ByVal Command As Variant) End Sub Private Sub Form_Load End Sub Private Sub Form_Open(Cancel As Integer) End Sub Private SubForm_Close End Sub SHAHEER WARE HOUSE 79

Algorithms

Main Switch Board: 10. Start.
20. Enter on „Products Details‟-it will open products forms.
30. Enter on „Data forms‟- it will open data forms.
40. Enter on „Main inventory Forms‟- it will open main inventory.
50. Enter on „reports‟ it will open the reports.
60. Enter on „Exit‟- it will close the database.

Main Inventory:
10. Start.
20. Enter on „purchase order details‟-it will open the orders form.
30. Enter on „Inventory transaction‟ it will open inventory-transactions form.
40. Enter on „Products in Stock‟- it will open the products stock.
50. Enter on „Sale item‟-it will open the sales form. Thanks a lot sir!

Reaction score
beta follow it
  1. Need to do 36 topics other then Flow chart , algos, logic gates
  2. follow the paper and mark scheme strictly last 5 years only
  3. dont use yearly available in market , most of the answers are not correct
  4. always related the question in paper special which ask merits and demerits and do relate the to the given senario beta

Thnks :)

Reaction score
Sir i literally donot know what is an algorithm and pseudo code, please sir could help me out with this. I have to appear in this May 2013

Reaction score
Sir i literally donot know what is an algorithm and pseudo code, please sir could help me out with this. I have to appear in this May 2013

beta to grasp algo one has to have understanding of it a bit, explaining each and every thing is bit hard over here on forum, i do recommend you to consult your school teacher regarding it. if still fail to do so.......... then we will see what can we do here

:)

Reaction score
beta to grasp algo one has to have understanding of it a bit, explaining each and every thing is bit hard over here on forum, i do recommend you to consult your school teacher regarding it. if still fail to do so.......... then we will see what can we do here

:)
sir the school teacher has failed to explain the things properly as he himself has just completed his master's degree and was a trainee at our school and now he is teaching o levels for the first time and this has created a lot of troubles please try to help me sir

Reaction score
Sir i wanna know during 1st of March to 31st of march which topics of Computer Studies O levels you will cover at Greenhall Academy Gulberg. Actually i wanna study pseudocode, algorithm, flowcharts, trace and truth tables as well as new additions in syllabus updates for o levels. I wanna study them from scratch as i have no idea of them. If these will be covered in March, so i wanna join, i know zero about them. Will i cover them if i come and at what time will class be given?...class which moves a little bit slow because i have no prior idea of these .Thank You for taking time from your such a busy schedule.

Reaction score
Hi i am Navid Saqib teaching computer studies of O level from last 19 years. if you have any Query or Question post it here .

Thanks
Navid Saqib
Sir I need some helping notes regarding pseudo codes and flow charts as i am finding difficulty in solving them kindly help me If possible.

Reaction score
Sir I need some helping notes regarding pseudo codes and flow charts as i am finding difficulty in solving them kindly help me If possible.

I don't have notes regarding Algo's because i teach this topic lively in class, if you have any question where i can help your most welcomed beta.

ask questions i will help :D other then algo all notes are compiled inshape of book get that from GHA Gulberg lahore

i talk to the Photocopier Shop Person and he is Agree to TCS my Notes to the student where ever they are kindly Note his Name and phone and give him a ring

Name: Ahmed
Phone:03334504507

Put my Reference

Reaction score
Sir plz can u check my project:(,,,,,plz sagest my mistakes::

Attachments

• ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS (1).docx
    1.6 MB · Views: 35
Reaction score

beta Post your Question. these topics you need teacher to study wont be done one self study pattern. check with your school teacher if you have any question i can help you here