• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

o level add maths november 2012

what do u expect for the paper 12

• Total voters
Reaction score
well i hope u have all worked well for the paper 12 (but not me!!1:mad: )
well these are some chapters which did not come out in paper 12 and might come out in paper 22 (hope these will help u as a guide to know what u have to revise;))
1.sets
2.simultaneous equation(we had to use simultaneous to solve some problems but it did not come out in a question where we had to do only simultaneous)
3.indices
4.quadratics expression and equations
5.linear law
6.functions (please note that a question came out where there was f(x) but this was not a question on function but rather remainder and factor theorem)
7.permutations and combinations
8.binomial theorem
9.rate of change
10.small changes
11.kinematics
12.vectors
13.relative velocity(which i think is the most difficult one)
14. there are some differentiation and integration question also which did not come out (for natural log, exponential and trigonometric function)
(if u see that i have missed a chapter plz let me know:) )
area under curve also did not come out!

Reaction score
i will pray to god so that it does not come out(i hope God will listen to me!)
i did paper 13 and relative velocity came out..... it was a plane question .... was easy. so learn june 2005 question 9 paper 2 and nov 2010 paper 22 question 9.... it was the same model question..... good luck !!!

Reaction score
i did paper 13 and relative velocity came out..... it was a plane question .... was easy. so learn june 2005 question 9 paper 2 and nov 2010 paper 22 question 9.... it was the same model question..... good luck !!!
do u still remember the completely factorise answer? what was ur answer?

Reaction score
hey i would like to thank u coz even we got a question like that u mentionned thank u so much!!1 also i do not know if i have done it well;)

Reaction score
hey i would like to thank u coz even we got a question like that u mentionned thank u so much!!1 also i do not know if i have done it well;)
u r welcome. wait........what if it was the same question ?......... was it about the wind blowing from the east........and the questions to find the bearing and the time taken ?????

Reaction score
u r welcome. wait........what if it was the same question ?......... was it about the wind blowing from the east........and the questions to find the bearing and the time taken ?????
yeah this was this what did u got did u got a bearing of 223 degree and time=2.09hours?