• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

O Level Accounting Help

Reaction score
I am giving my POA Paper in 2 weeks, and I have a few queries if anyone will be so kind as to help:
1. Is there any official format for the Financial Statements? Becasuse everywhere I find a different one.... My Sir taught me to make Income Statements with 3 columns but in the MS it only has 2, does that make a difference?

2. What is a Statement of Affairs?

Reaction score
I am giving my POA Paper in 2 weeks, and I have a few queries if anyone will be so kind as to help:
1. Is there any official format for the Financial Statements? Becasuse everywhere I find a different one.... My Sir taught me to make Income Statements with 3 columns but in the MS it only has 2, does that make a difference?

2. What is a Statement of Affairs?
It's better to make income statement with 3 columns this is because you might have to show a lot of sub-transactions within the accounts in an income statement and hence, there should be sufficient space to calculate it.
Hope this help :)