• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

O/AS & A2 Level ECONOMICS Guess

Reaction score
AS ECONOMICS Paper 2 is going to be held on 21st of May 2014.
I will post the guess paper by tomorrow evening, positively.
Don't worry and keep on working hard. The good news is, guess is proved to be a little easy. So, every one will remain comfortable, doing this.
However, Paper 4 may be a little difficult this time.
Wish all of you very best of luck!

thank u sir....
but what about mcq papers....will it be hard or easy???
and sir is there any change in question pattern???

Reaction score
AS ECONOMICS Paper 2 is going to be held on 21st of May 2014.
I will post the guess paper by tomorrow evening, positively.
Don't worry and keep on working hard. The good news is, guess is proved to be a little easy. So, every one will remain comfortable, doing this.
However, Paper 4 may be a little difficult this time.
Wish all of you very best of luck!

Sir does that apply to all variants of P2?

Reaction score
There is a good news for all of you.
The resource stuff is now available on Kindle. You can get it just in 2 minutes. No need to wait for 2 or 3 days.
You can get it in 2 minutes after the order, on your mobile phone, laptop or computer. Just go to the website Kindle and search with the name Qamar Baloch and place the order for the required book.

Reaction score
The resource stuff is now available on Kindle. You can get it just in 2 minutes. No need to wait for 2 or 3 days.
You can get it in 2 minutes after the order, on your mobile phone, laptop or computer. Just go to the website Kindle and search with the name Qamar Baloch and place the order for the required book.

I just made an order. They said they'd push the request onto the author ( you, i suppose..).

What now?

Reaction score

Can i purchase and read the ebook without the Kindle device? I'd really like to use this book ASAP.