• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

O&A Levels Accounting Crash course Nov Session starting after EID.

Reaction score
Salam!
I, Mohsin Khan, is offering O&A level Accounting Crash course at Brainiac's Tutelage tuition center located in DHA phase 5, 28th street, Badar Commercial, Karachi. I will be starting the batch right after Eid. Therefore whosoever is interested kindly contact at 03353149311 or Inbox. Private students will be given all the help for registration process and advise on the paper. You will be provided with all the relevant theory and notes. For Demo classes or for any queries regarding paper selection or anything kindly contact at the number given above or visit our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Brainiacs.Tutelage.

Teacher's Qualification: Olevels (7As&3Bs), Alevels (3As&1B) from St.Patrick's, ACCA part qualified (Top Achiever in papers f3 and f5), 2years experience teaching Accounts and Economics, 1year teaching ACCA papers f3&f5. My first priority is to clear all your concepts and will make you practice all past papers. I may also be starting an online Economics session if get time. Home tuitions may also be given depending on the location. Feel free to ask any questions. Email: [email protected].