• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

O/A Level Economics book

Reaction score
Hi Dear students and teachers.
Now all of my stuff is available on AMAZON. You may see it by going to AMAZON website and search it with my name as
Qamar Baloch. You will see all of my title there.

1. Topical Paper 1 & 2 AS Economics
2. Topical Paper 3 & 4 A2 Economics
3. Textbook/notes O' Level
4. O'Level yearly solved past papers

Reaction score
Now all of my stuff is available on AMAZON. You may see it by going to AMAZON website and search it with my name as

amazon sir cant we buy these from an local store in pakistan actually for amazon most of us dont have credit cards

Reaction score
amazon sir cant we buy these from an local store in pakistan actually for amazon most of us dont have credit cards

Dear these are available on all main local bookstores in Pakistan. Just contact to Saeed book bank at islamabad, idrees and books n books sadar rawalpindi, iqbal, anees gulberg lahr, cantt bookstore sialkot, zia books faisalabad, burhani and tariq stores karachi, rasheed books hyderabad, save and shop gujranwala, students resource defence and johar town. for frther enquiry you may contact me at 0321 7 555 550.
thanks

Reaction score
Go to the AMAZON website and search Qamar Baloch. there are some new offers for all of you.

Reaction score
does the AS book contains like ANSWERS to the past paper essays questions and case study? and how are the answers for the mcq...are they just answers or explanation on how to get to the answer?........because i really need help in how to answer case study and essay questions for AS 9708 Economics

Reaction score
does the AS book contains like ANSWERS to the past paper essays questions and case study? and how are the answers for the mcq...are they just answers or explanation on how to get to the answer?........because i really need help in how to answer case study and essay questions for AS 9708 Economics

Every case study, esaay question and MCQ is explained in detail.

Reaction score
Reaction score

would your topical paper 1/2 as economics books be sufficient for self teaching AS economics? please reply fast.