• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

O&A level Accounting, Economics notes, slides and online tuitions available

Reaction score
Salam!
I'll be starting online O&As level Accounting& Economics tuitions for Nov 2013 session from September 2013. I am a Professional O&A level Accounting& Economics teacher at Brainiac's Tutelage academy DHA.

Teaching Method:
1) You will be taught through slides and notes.
2) Past papers will be practiced after each topic.
3) All the details of the topic would be touched.
4) Demo classes free of charge will be offered first.

Slides and notes will also be available from September but do let me know 2 weeks before as it takes time to prepare. This package is especially for those who are self studying or for some reason can't go for tuitions.

Those living in Karachi and seeking for Accounting tuitions can follow this thread https://www.xtremepapers.com/commun...-course-nov-session-starting-after-eid.28595/

I am open to all your questions and problems. Feel free to ask. You can also mail me at [email protected]

Thank you!
Mohsin Azam Khan
My Qualifications:Olevels (7As&3Bs), Alevels (3As&1B) from St.Patrick's, ACCA part qualified (Top Achiever in ACCA papers f3 and f5), Last year of B.A (Hons) Accounting, 3years experience teaching Accounts and Economics, 1year teaching ACCA papers f3&f5.