• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

NUST Results Discussion

Reaction score
Hi c0uld u plz tel me when wil 2nd merit list isued and the cl0sing merits 0f 2012 and what ab0ut MCS NUST Rawalpindi
Second merit list will be issued within a couple of days of "last date of fee submission of first list students" i-e after 8th aug.
Closing merits are declared once the seats are full, i-e after the last list has been out there.

Reaction score
Selected in bs maths. not worth leaving fast electrical engineering.

not selected on sat national seats (107 merit position). any chances that sat national merit will go upto 177 like last year??

Reaction score
sat national merit no. 29 in engineering. i was still thinking of doing bs math though becuause thats what i wanted to do in the first place. how is the bs math program in nust?

Reaction score
Is s0ftware fr0m Nust mcs rawalpindi is g0od aur c0mputr eng fr0m eme ?
Although just considering Software from Nust, SEECS would be the right choice for that.

This is what even the registrar of Nust told me, Software engineering from SEECS > MCS

Reaction score
How is nust khi campus how would you rate it compared with gik,lums or nust islamabad ? i know its not as good as them but it is part of nust so what is the difference between isl and karachi?

Reaction score
sat national merit no. 29 in engineering. i was still thinking of doing bs math though becuause thats what i wanted to do in the first place. how is the bs math program in nust?
AT THIS MERIT OF SAT 29 NATIONAL MERIT . u ARE OFFERED BS MATHS???? OR U GOING THERE BY UR SELF??

PLEASE REPLY TO THIS

AND PLEASE TELL UR SAT SCORE TOO.

Reaction score
im going there myself. is bs math that bad? lol . my sat score was 2380

ur sat score is really awsome.. I just wanted to know that at this merit no. what fields were not available to u?? in islamabad campus?? AS I too wantd to give sat paper.

Reaction score
i dont know about this year but last years EE closing merit was 36 which is usually the field with the highest merit. so far ive gotten into software eng which was my 2nd option. btw they didnt offer me bs math through sat yet, only entry test.

Reaction score
How is bs maths program at nust? Anyone here considering this option? Please do reply.