• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

NUST Results Discussion

Reaction score
merit position (NET) : 3100 (guess not selected)

SAT II: 2200?? any chances

not very worried now, already selected in ee in fast, but should i drop fast if i have a chance to study in nust low merit fields like geoinformatics/enviromental, if i get selected through SAT? (i think chances are low)

Reaction score
100% chances mechanical h-12
50 % electrical h-12 and mechnical eme
i dont think your merit is enough for eme eletrical
I'm not interested in electrical anyway. But since i'm from karachi, i think i'll go for pnec.

Reaction score
merit position (NET) : 3100 (guess not selected)

SAT II: 2200?? any chances

not very worried now, already selected in ee in fast, but should i drop fast if i have a chance to study in nust low merit fields like geoinformatics/enviromental, if i get selected through SAT? (i think chances are low)
Yup you have a lot of chance getting in. I think you would be easily selected for software and CS. Can't say for the rest.
Applied on national seats. 2400

Holy! :O

Amazing! You are ofcourse selected for any discpline in Nust .

Reaction score
I'm not interested in electrical anyway. But since i'm from karachi, i think i'll go for pnec.

Do not go to PNEC. Its not worth it. Personally i think that the difference in quality of education is enough for you to go to Islamabad.

Reaction score
Do not go to PNEC. Its not worth it. Personally i think that the difference in quality of education is enough for you to go to Islamabad.
Do you speak from experience? I mean i've seen tons of ppl bashing pnec with no good reason.

Reaction score
Do you speak from experience? I mean i've seen tons of ppl bashing pnec with no good reason.
well wasif see i have relative experience now i am 2 years graduated with MEchanical engineering degree...pnec is not bad infact i rate it to be better than ned but here is a story two years ago pnec didnt have an open house due to security reasons ...now it tells you about something right? pnec is good but when you are in competition with eme,giki ,mcs ,seecs it lags behind

Reaction score
well wasif see i have relative experience now i am 2 years graduated with MEchanical engineering degree...pnec is not bad infact i rate it to be better than ned but here is a story two years ago pnec didnt have an open house due to security reasons ...now it tells you about something right? pnec is good but when you are in competition with eme,giki ,mcs ,seecs it lags behind
Fair enough. But did you have any difficulty in getting a job and what was the overall experience of studying there like?

Reaction score
Mine is 5135... No chance!

Though, I got selected for BS(CS) and waiting BS(EE) in FAST-NUCES Alhamdulillah! :)
my score: 61/110 (including negative marking) in NUCES Admission test!
my aggregate: 55.8 (Islamabad campus)

Reaction score
Hi...my merit no. in Nust is 2780.I might just get into low-merit disciplines like geoinformatics...would it be worth it or should i go for Fast CS?