• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

NUST ENTRANCE TEST REGISTRATION DATE

Reaction score
Hey SF mates,

I kinda need your help. I wanted to know when does the registration for NUST entry test starts. Secondly how do you register for this test? Do you do that while your applying for admission, I mean you use the same online application to apply for admission and register for the test??
I am kinda confused :cautious:

Reaction score
Hey SF mates,

I kinda need your help. I wanted to know when does the registration for NUST entry test starts. Secondly how do you register for this test? Do you do that while your applying for admission, I mean you use the same online application to apply for admission and register for the test??
registration for test starts in april..and yeah u have to submit the application online

Reaction score
I heard its (the online registration thing) starting in few days in mid of February ...... but not confirmed

Reaction score
Hey SF mates,

u can check todays DAWN newspaper. its on page 10 :)

Reaction score
In my opinion, local universities are not suitable for those who have done A levels. Studying abroad is highly recommended for those who can do so.
While NUST Islamabad may be better, I know the standard of PNEC ( NUST Karachi) is not up to the mark at all.

Reaction score
NUST ADMISSION TEST:
"UG Admissions 2013"

* Registration Form For NET 1 (April) => Registration Starts:15 March, Ends: 05 April 2013

* Registration Form For NET 2 (July) => Registration Starts: 01 May 2013, Ends: 30 May 2013

*Form for NET Basis => Registration Starts: 01 June 2013, Ends 30 June 2013

* Form for SAT Basis => Registration Starts: 01 June 2013, Ends 30 June 2013
https://www.facebook.com/NUSTOfficial?ref=stream