• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

NUST entrance test 2013 april

Reaction score
hey ppl . are u applyling for NET 1 ? Its in april ! how is it possible to prepare along with fsc part 2 as our fsc papers are in the first week of may o_O ???

Reaction score
I am giving it in April. But I'm currently doing Alevels so i also have to revise for the CIE's and Mocks not to mention going through the syllabus of fsc too. So I'd say you have it easy!

Reaction score
being forced to do rote learning all our life and then going thru everything again conceptually in just a month . hahahahaha very easy :p

Reaction score
I am giving it in April. But I'm currently doing Alevels so i also have to revise for the CIE's and Mocks not to mention going through the syllabus of fsc too. So I'd say you have it easy!

how're you preparing for the test?

Reaction score
how're you preparing for the test?
I'm concentrating on completing the Alevel syllabus right now. I'm done with chemistry and have started maths and physics. Starting from next week i'm going to read the fsc books and study what we haven't done. I'm also revising from the Kips series. I think that's enough, no? I'll give the test again in july if this doesn't go well. Are you giving it too in april?

Reaction score
I'm concentrating on completing the Alevel syllabus right now. I'm done with chemistry and have started maths and physics. Starting from next week i'm going to read the fsc books and study what we haven't done. I'm also revising from the Kips series. I think that's enough, no? I'll give the test again in july if this doesn't go well. Are you giving it too in april?

yes.