• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

NUST Degree and going Abroad

Reaction score
Hello every1.. I am thinking to Apply for NUST for undergraduate studies and then applying abroad (USA, UK or maybe Australia) for postgraduation... Would NUST degree help me get in good univerties for post graduation in Abroad? Is it recognized outside? ... I have heard only UETs degree is recognized...

Reaction score
yaar idhr koi reply hi nai karta :x ...post it in A level forum..i also wana know

Reaction score
yes u can easily apply abroad. NUST has a good repute internationally.

Reaction score
yes you can apply without any worry because NUST is internationally well reputed...so studying abroad is also one of the best experience in life..it will give you more traditional and cultural information of that country and we can improve our lifestyle a lot...and try to find some scholarship..if you are eligible apply as much early..it will increase your chances to get them..and importantly some times you will get the task to make some admission essays..so here is the sample Essay on American Dream..you can refer this if you face such situations.... :beer: