• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

NUST BUSINESS SCHOOL

Reaction score
hi guys ,

i wanna know about NBS , how is it ?? and getting into NBS is difficult ?? and the 2nd best option in islamabad for BS economics ???? which academy is better for its preparation, i am in islamabad / pindi ,,, can any one help me PLZ ??? really dont know where to go and start with my entry test preparation ,, as i am not good in math ?? so where i will find good teachers so they can start from scratch for me ...??? :p :cry: :oops: :oops: :( :(

Reaction score
Hey !!!

WLCI Business Programmes primarily focus on how organisations work, systems and processes in organizations and changing trends in the business environment. These Business Courses also ensure that you will be equipped with relevant knowledge and be trained in skills and attitude that will help you to perform effectively in highly competitive professions. During these Management Courses you will understand business concepts and theories through workshops, case studies and assignments

Business School

Reaction score
NBS is indeed a very good place to study keeping in mind the location.
Getting into it is not at all difficult. Just make sure you know fsc maths and sat1 english. Don't panic about it, join an academy if you think you need to, but for the last month only.
Be in ur senses while giving the entry test. Keep in mind : the key to success for nust is acing its entry test.