• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

NUST/AMC MBBS Programme

Reaction score
hey i needed some help regarding admission in NUST's MBBS programme. i am applying through sat 2 as national student (NOT AN INTERNATIONAL ONE) my sat 2 score is 2370 and matric equivalence (i did o levels) is 89.33%. do you think i can make it? someone told me that the minimum score for NUST MBBS is a perfect 2400 :(

Reaction score
hey i needed some help regarding admission in NUST's MBBS programme. i am applying through sat 2 as national student (NOT AN INTERNATIONAL ONE) my sat 2 score is 2370 and matric equivalence (i did o levels) is 89.33%. do you think i can make it? someone told me that the minimum score for NUST MBBS is a perfect 2400 :(
your equilance is perfect and your score is good enough for qualification idk about scholarship though

Reaction score
are you sure A star? i mean have you heard of other people who got admission on a sat national seat with this score?

Reaction score
are you sure A star? i mean have you heard of other people who got admission on a sat national seat with this score?
well it is a good score rest assured you CAn qualify idk if they have changed the pattern now but MBBS SAT score requirement is 2100+ i guess (not verified )

Reaction score
you do know that there are separate seats for national and international applicants on basis of SAT II right?

Reaction score
My friend got 115 in the entry test with 800 in matric and 457 in fsc part 1. He expects almost 900 in the final fsc result which we all are sure he will get ( in matric he had an operation just weeks before exams therefore had gotten less result ) do you think he will get admission in nust?? Reply plz