• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

NSTC-10|Gateway to International Science Olympiads! (Pakistanis Only)

Reaction score
You said earlier that u took maths for the contest, being an As student what extra things do we need to study and whats the level of difficulty of the paper! is it HARD?

Reaction score
You said earlier that u took maths for the contest, being an As student what extra things do we need to study and whats the level of difficulty of the paper! is it HARD?

Please don't waste your time studying for this. The test is a bit hard. But you can solve enough questions using your AS knowledge that'll get you shortlisted. I did went to the Mathematics camps but I gavean alternative test-NMO- for the same thing but that was held earlier in October.

Reaction score
Please don't waste your time studying for this. The test is a bit hard. But you can solve enough questions using your AS knowledge that'll get you shortlisted. I did went to the Mathematics camps but I gavean alternative test-NMO- for the same thing but that was held earlier in October.
Theory question needs the knowledge of induction which i am doing in further, is complex number also a part of syllabus?

Reaction score
hey guys,

Can you guide me what shud I study for the test .. i am taking the physics test.

Do i need to study A2 also......?

wht sort of questions do come.\

guys ..........guide me]

Reaction score
hey guys,

Can you guide me what shud I study for the test .. i am taking the physics test.

Do i need to study A2 also......?

wht sort of questions do come.\

guys ..........guide me]

Yeah! You should check out the A2 syllabus. Study simple harmonic motion for sure. Apart from that I'm not sure about the syllabus.

Reaction score
I got selected for training camps for IMO, though failed to make it through to IMO.

Reaction score
IMO is International Mathematics Olympiad..
so yeah maths. :3
Oh yes i thought ur talking about the whole event can u share some of ur experience with us what topics did the test cover and things like that........

Reaction score
Oh yes i thought ur talking about the whole event can u share some of ur experience with us what topics did the test cover and things like that........
Syllabus is available on website of ASSMS ie sms.edu.pk
And without calculator.. all theorems ... basically 4 categories