• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

November 2010 Computer Studies Tips?

Reaction score
I'm going for computer studies in this oct/nov session...i've good computer knowledge but still i want to know the necessary topis in exams, and any other tips...my paper is this thursday so i think i could say an urgent help needed...and also my bio P6 and computer P1 are on the same day and same time...hows that gonna happen?...thank you...

Reaction score
It can't be in the same time
Im writting the same subjects as you tmrw , but I have a 15 min break between computer 1 and biology 6

Reaction score
maybe i'll also have a break...didn't know this that they give a break, otherwise both are in the AM session...wat abt you? and also will it be our choice to decide which paper we're giving first?

Reaction score
Salaam muzair

How was your exam?? hard/easy

I did zone 2 and it was average! , abit harder than past 5 years papers :{

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Here are some general tips:
-Learn the main facts, terms and concepts given in the syllabus,
-Make sure that u undertand what you've learnt. Do not just memorize it.
- Refer to marking schemes about how the papers are marked,
-Go through past papers and examiner reports,
-Make sure you understand the difference between the key command words in the question, such as Name, Give, describe etc.

:)

Reaction score
Wassalam...
@ switch, my paper was good...at least easier than i expected...though the macro thing was a hard one, i still managed to do it...btw mine was also zone 2...

Reaction score
what was your answers for the network question , the disadvantages of it?

Reaction score
well...netwrok...eh...which one...i don't really remember the question clearly...