• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

NOTES FOR EDEXCEL AS PHYSICS UNIT 1 & 2

Reaction score
Check out the attached file. Good luck man. :) Unit 2 is really good in this document.

Attachments

• Edexcel-as-Physics-in-100-Pages.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 326
Reaction score
Hi Guys, i'm a candidate for the June 2014 edexcel exams and i just need to ask you all based on the notes uploaded here how did you find the exams? are they really helpful? Thanks :)

Reaction score
Qn:1. an athelet is performing long jump.
At take off,His horizontal speed is 8.0 m/s
vertical speed is 2.8 m/s
He is undergoing projectile motion.
When he lands,his centre of gravity is 50 cm lower than his position at takeoff.
Calculate the extra horizontal distance that the athelet is able to cover?

Ans:If u r giving me the answer in a single go within tom same time,u will b given a website,which u will find useful..+ 1 week free online class(y)

Reaction score
Qn:1. an athelet is performing long jump.
At take off,His horizontal speed is 8.0 m/s
vertical speed is 2.8 m/s
He is undergoing projectile motion.
When he lands,his centre of gravity is 50 cm lower than his position at takeoff.
Calculate the extra horizontal distance that the athelet is able to cover?

Ans:If u r giving me the answer in a single go within tom same time,u will b given a website,which u will find useful..+ 1 week free online class(y)

5.86m no 5.82 -_- free lesson for me :eek::D

Reaction score
Dude I love those notes. M in AS now... school notes are pretty confusing for me. Would you recommend these for finals preps??

Reaction score
For all those who write Edexcel A Physics Exam,I am a Physics teacher..
I am gonna giv a free 45 min class on how to present ur paper well in the exam..if any body need it...giv me a request in skype..
Why u gotto attend is..U can increase ur marks by 30 % if u follow these techniques ...(out of experience)