• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

No past paper practic !!!! help........!!

Reaction score
well, its only 8days in exams and i have not done enough past papers for my subjects,,
would you tell me what to do !!!!!
worried :?

Reaction score
Well start PP practice now and do mostly 08,07,06 and 05 papers for everobne of the subs and remaining PP like specimen paper before exam day while rest get the mind map in mind and see the MS too see u think correct thats all to do no tension nahin laina warna ull get doomed.

Reaction score
Don't worry Relax !! you still have time !! start solving past papers and make a day for each subject and solve upto 4 past papers in a day !! or maybe Divide your day into parts and do a single past paper of every subject !!

Reaction score
yeah but doin a PP of a single subject can lead u to boredom like history divide the day into three and do Isl then history and then geo do the one before in which u r weak i do ISL first as it requires a fresh mind and im a little short on confidence.

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
yeah but doin a PP of a single subject can lead u to boredom like history divide the day into three and do Isl then history and then geo do the one before in which u r weak i do ISL first as it requires a fresh mind and im a little short on confidence.
yeah I told him the samething !! :)

Reaction score
i never read ur message after i read the first line like u LOL :p anyways gud job.