• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Nixor College

Reaction score
Hi Guys! Recently, i just got admission in Nixor College, A Level and have been thinking whether i should go there.
The problem is that; I live in North Karachi and Nixor is situated in Defense. So huge distance factor.

Any idea how much time it will take to travel from here to there and vice versa. And is there any transport facility like vans available?
Plus, whatr would you guys recommend?

Reaction score
It's not that long if you have a car. If not, then other transport means could include using public transport or using the facility of pick and drop offered by individuals. You can olx those offers.

Reaction score
Hi Guys! Recently, i just got admission in Nixor College, A Level and have been thinking whether i should go there.
The problem is that; I live in North Karachi and Nixor is situated in Defense. So huge distance factor.

Any idea how much time it will take to travel from here to there and vice versa. And is there any transport facility like vans available?
yeah there is transport facility . and nixor is amazing .you would love it. i recently graduated from nixor college so i would say you should go for it !

Reaction score

even i got unconditional but now im having second thoughts about it
i know the distance is too much. it took me 45 mins to reach there in morning *fr interview and a few other visits* by my own car as nixor does not provide transport facilities. and return journey took more time as it was afternoon, and there ws a lot of traffic.

Reaction score
yeah there is transport facility . and nixor is amazing .you would love it. i recently graduated from nixor college so i would say you should go for it !
is it true that sir nasir ghani and miss zeenat farooqi hav like 60+ students in one class?
how do the students study with so many kids?
then nixor calls u anytime any day and asks u to come for eg Nixor will call u anytime on Sunday and say u have a class 4-7 and it is compulsory... u have to go warna u r dead. :/
how didu manage all that?

Reaction score
is it true that sir nasir ghani and miss zeenat farooqi hav like 60+ students in one class?
how do the students study with so many kids?
then nixor calls u anytime any day and asks u to come for eg Nixor will call u anytime on Sunday and say u have a class 4-7 and it is compulsory... u have to go warna u r dead. :/
how didu manage all that?
Not really. They have many students but then different batches men. And yeah Sir nasir does that thing. He calls students ajeeb Times pe. But it's fun. He later treats his students with pizza or dunkin :p
And Nixor is much more fun. Plus these classes are helpful so that's why they emphasize on attending those classes

Reaction score
Yo man i am in Nixor too :)
I live in gulshan and it is very far away but if you have your own car and you are good at time management then it might not be such a great factor!