• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Nice discussion [For students only]

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
assalamoalaikum wr wb!
I love my teachers a way too much. And from my experience, and what I've been taught, trust me , if you respect your teacher no matter what she is, Allah will definitely grant you success! Alhumdulilah..

It's like so true. I'm a student who doesn't go for tuitions. It's just I'm regular at school and I love n respect all teachers of mines, and i feel that's the reason behind my success....all thanks and praise to Allah alone.

So just a small piece of advice: Never hate your teachers....(once I did...and seriously I got a very bad result for that subject ....-in O levels)

Reaction score
assalamoalaikum wr wb!
I love my teachers a way too much. And from my experience, and what I've been taught, trust me , if you respect your teacher no matter what she is, Allah will definitely grant you success! Alhumdulilah..

It's like so true. I'm a student who doesn't goes for tuitions. It's just I'm regular at school and I love n respect all teachers of mines, and i feel that's the reason behind my success....all thanks and praise to Allah alone.

So just a small piece of advice: Never hate your teachers....(once I did...and seriously I got a very bad result for that subject ....-in O levels)
I Totally Agreeee with this concept !! Very True :)

Reaction score
Who knows, perhaps one of those 43 people might be a teacher him/herself :whistle:

Didn’t mean to scare you, btw :D

KFC! :D .. impossible! teacher would have never opened this thread, its mentioned [For students only] .. it would be against the laws of XPF'ing! D:<

ktc

Reaction score
KFC! :D .. impossible! teacher would have never opened this thread, its mentioned [For students only] .. it would be against the laws of XPF'ing! D:<

Do you know how viral that name has become? -_-‘

The thing is, most people end up doing the exact opposite of what they're told to do :D

Human psychology, bro, human psychology…….. :p

Besides, laws like *this one* are meant to be broken =P

Reaction score
by the way all of u talked about ur feelings towards teachers but none of u said his teachers feelings to himo_O

Reaction score
Assalam-o-alaikum wr wb :)
Juss realized i never replied to this thread :p

well....i love my teachers bcoz without them i wouldnt be standing in the place where i am now...they are like our parents and therefore are meant to be respected....i think they love me too :p i mean no personal hatred with any teacher Alhamdulillah :)

May Allah help us to respect our teachers cuz it is a difficult job at times :p times like when they dont teach well or something like that ;)
Aameen....