• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Nice discussion [For students only]

Reaction score
Talk about ur teachers, do u admire them and do they too? Do u hate them, and do they do hate u?

R

rockincrew

teachers love them...........but sometimes our thoughts to go along..yet they are awesome...specially those who are devote them selves to make us best........i miss my last years teachers.....

R

rockincrew

I love studying. I'm a total nerd. :/.
I just don't like the teachers at school.
whao...WHAO.....first person i see calling himself a nerd!!....anyway....why dont u like them...any reason?

Reaction score
whao...WHAO.....first person i see calling himself a nerd!!....anyway....why dont u like them...any reason?

Lol. Being a nerd isn't a bad thing. It's in our family. We're proud to be called nerds. 'workaholic' is much more preffered. :).
I don't like them because they're not good teachers. Isn't it obvious? Why will a student hate his/her teachers? There's always the same old reason; either the student doesn't like studying/lacks concentration or the teachers really are not well qualified.

Reaction score
there is something that is very wierd to me, it is that 43 people have viewed this post(43 before typing this message) but only 8 replies from 2 or 3 or 4 users only

R

rockincrew

there is something that is very wierd to me, it is that 43 people have viewed this post(43 before typing this message) but only 8 replies from 2 or 3 or 4 users only
u gotta be used to this xP