• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

NEXT UP: PHYSICS PAPER 3

Reaction score
Questions, Notes, Tips, anything you might think would be useful please post them here! :D

R

rockincrew

this the physics syllabus
i think u have it and will be bored reading it so go to page 39-40 it has symbols and those thing stared u should know its definition

Reaction score
yah dey r great bt dey dnt reallly hve evry thing...
guyz i reely need gud notes fr topics lyk reflection refraction nd stuff so cn u pleeeeeeeeezzz help me out ...:(

Reaction score
im still not copletely satisfied with my preparation for electromagnetism,its the hardest topic for me to cover.....

Reaction score
umm , did any one solved or tried to look at the Physics P31,32,33 O/N 2010 ...... these exams look different and seriously HARD =/ , what do u guys think??

howerver , does anyone has ALL the formulas we need to study ? in a document form if possible please

AND

If any one has some good and important points for this paper please share it , cause im kinda hopeless lol ....

Reaction score
What do they mean from the Syllabus (0625) physics:
Section 4.3 (d) Digital electronics
Supplement
State and use the symbols for logic gates (candidates should use the American ANSI#Y 32.14 symbols).
And If anyone have useful Physics notes covering the whole Syllabus.
Thanks

Reaction score
for physics just spam down as many past papers as you can...thats the best revision!

Reaction score
AnnoyingCarrot123 said:
What do they mean from the Syllabus (0625) physics:
Section 4.3 (d) Digital electronics
Supplement
State and use the symbols for logic gates (candidates should use the American ANSI#Y 32.14 symbols).
And If anyone have useful Physics notes covering the whole Syllabus.
Thanks
they are the normal , symbols we use when drawing the different types of gates.

Reaction score
R = ρl/A (ρ = resistivity of conductor at the temperature during experiment)

Previous resistance, R1 = V/I = 1.8/0.45 = 4 ohms = ρl1/A -- (1)

Temperature in 11(b) is the same, so ρ is same, but
diameter is halved, so new cross-sectional area = πr^2 = π(r/2)^2 = (πr^2) / 4 = A/4

Current resistance, R2 = V/I = 1.8 / 0.30 = 6 ohms = ρl2/(A/4) -- (2)

(2) / (1) : 6/4 = 4xl2/l1 => l2/l1 = 6/16 = 3/8

.: length of 2nd coil = 3/8ths length of old coil.

Reaction score
ppl plzz i need help in the deflection of alpha particles and beta particles due to magnetic field and electric field !!!
PLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZ
THX <:

Reaction score
α- & β- particles are deflected in electric and magnetic fields due to their being charged. α-particles are +vely charged, and attracted to -ve plate, β-particles are -vely charged and attracted to the +ve plate. Deflections are towards said plates. Charges moving in a magnetic field = current ( or current = how fast charge moves ; 1 ampere = 1 coulomb passing a point per second ). Current induces magnetic field, the combined effect with another magnetic field resulting in a force on said current. Use Fleming's Left Hand rule to determine the direction of force / thrust. Direction of current is direction of +ve charge flow, or opposite to -ve charge flow.

Reaction score
ChrisChin said:
ARE YOU GUYS READY FOR IT??? ^^ The hardest paper in IGCSE is almost at hand! ^^
uhhhhhh no not really!!
ive studies evrytin bt still vry nervous!
the past papers r a NIGHTMARE!