• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

NEXT UP...... Chemistry paper 6 and Physics Paper 3

Reaction score
I dont think we will own the bio one, cuz pp6 was supposed to be easy and it was hard, then how would the pp3 be, oh man, Im scared.

Reaction score
i did bio last year, but dont worry. just pray to God and the rest will be easy.

Reaction score
Don't be too optimistic mate. You might not be able to "own" anything if CIE make this year's exams tough. I hope we all do well on those papers, but don't jinx yourself. It's too risky, just some future advise. I'm not trying to be an ass or anything lol.
Good luck on these two papers as I will also be doing them as well! I hope we all ace them. Chemistry Paper 6 requires a lot of memorising and knowledge about precipitates and all that sort, and Physics papers 3 is not that big a deal except for the fact that you get 1 hour and 15 minutes, which is a bit too ungenerous. Anyway I hope we all manage our time well. Study hard!

Reaction score
Yoyo1994 said:
Don't be too optimistic mate. You might not be able to "own" anything if CIE make this year's exams tough. I hope we all do well on those papers, but don't jinx yourself. It's too risky, just some future advise. I'm not trying to be an ass or anything lol.
Good luck on these two papers as I will also be doing them as well! I hope we all ace them. Chemistry Paper 6 requires a lot of memorising and knowledge about precipitates and all that sort, and Physics papers 3 is not that big a deal except for the fact that you get 1 hour and 15 minutes, which is a bit too ungenerous. Anyway I hope we all manage our time well. Study hard!
Got it! Cheers ! :)

Reaction score
How are you going to be studying for next week's exams (Physics P3 and Chemistry P6)? Will you be doing Past papers?

Reaction score
yes, past papers and go through all of the theory.... and alo practice making curves, cuz i sometimes struggle in making them

Reaction score
Haha well good luck then. I've got to doze off because of my English First Language examination tomorrow. Talk to you later maybe. Take care and good luck on your studies! :D

Reaction score
bio paper 6 did'nt go that well for me.i left out the last part of question 1 that was about how to improve the investigation for vitamin C ,feeling really stupid right now,but the paper really was hard.....now m confused how to prepare for p3,i have never got less than an A in bio and i dont want to end up with anything less than that.....soooo nervous a scared tooo :(

Reaction score
wow, so the Vitamin C question did come after all.... im not giving bio... but there was this user who was saying that he was an IGCSE moderator and he disclosed this question in his thread...no one believed him and it turns out it was right :roll:

Reaction score
HorsePower said:
wow, so the Vitamin C question did come after all.... im not giving bio... but there was this user who was saying that he was an IGCSE moderator and he disclosed this question in his thread...no one believed him and it turns out it was right :roll:
i didnt have this question since i had the first varient ! :p

Reaction score
oh okayyyy so you gave the first variant....but im glad my p3 went gr8 but i had some problem with time management,actually a lot of problem,many ppl did,what bout u guyz???

Reaction score
are u talking about biology p3... i havent appeared for biology this year .. but wat i've heard from my friends is that it was really hard !