• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

NET 2 scores!

Reaction score
7th July Engineering
NET: 123
O-level equivalence: 88.11%

8th July MBBS /BDS morning
NET score:135
O-level equivalence:88.11%

No chances I guess.

Reaction score
NET2 score 121 Aggregate 64, No chance i think but not giving up hope will try next year inshaAllah with full fledge preparation and then no one can stop me from getting into NUST ;)

Reaction score
My friend got 115 in the entry test with 800 in matric and 457 in fsc part 1. He expects almost 900 in the final fsc result which we all are sure he will get ( in matric he had an operation just weeks before exams therefore had gotten less result ) do you think he will get admission in nust?? Reply plz

There is this thing called "Post New Thread" on this forum. Maybe try that sometimes? It's better than spamming all the threads copy pasting same query!

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me does NET has percentile system? Like for example if a certain test came hard and most students scored less marks in that specific test, so the merit will be decided between those students who gave the same test, the percentile system will keep everything fair between students who gave different tests. Or is it purely based on NET score no matter which test you gave.

Reaction score
125, dreams broken :( :( :(, what made u get so much ?, fsc prep ?

don't be that much sad.. its's all about tym. We all go through this.. Tym will pass taking you to the right place. :)
Sincerely speaking I was much sad last year.. but the sadness did not benefited me a single peny.
Something more better is waiting for you :)
cograts u got 125 . Not a bad score. (y)

Reaction score
don't be that much sad.. its's all about tym. We all go through this.. Tym will pass taking you to the right place. :)
Sincerely speaking I was much sad last year.. but the sadness did not benefited me a single peny.
Something more better is waiting for you :)
cograts u got 125 . Not a bad score. (y)
Awww i hope so, thanx, i wud've probably made it into the 130s if i had prepped anything

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me does NET has percentile system? Like for example if a certain test came hard and most students scored less marks in that specific test, so the merit will be decided between those students who gave the same test, the percentile system will keep everything fair between students who gave different tests. Or is it purely based on NET score no matter which test you gave.
i pray thats the case, cuz yes it'll be more fair and square then

Reaction score
Merit Number in NUST: 3865 with aggregate of 63.71. Should i apply at NUST or will it be just a waste of money now?

Reaction score
Merit Number in NUST: 3865 with aggregate of 63.71. Should i apply at NUST or will it be just a waste of money now?
NUST won't ask for admission fee unless a selection letter is sent to you, which will only be if you are selected and in my opinion, merits above 3000 do not get selected.