• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

NERVOUS .. !!

Reaction score
hey all ..
tomorrow is my first arabic paper writing and i don't feel ready for it
i didn't have time to practise a lot because i teach some students .. anyway what am asking here is friendly advises that makes me feel better :)
and i need some tips about arabic "writing and reading" if anyone knows ..

hmmm :S ... waiting ..

Reaction score
lindalinoo said:
hey all ..
tomorrow is my first arabic paper writing and i don't feel ready for it
i didn't have time to practise a lot because i teach some students .. anyway what am asking here is friendly advises that makes me feel better :)
and i need some tips about arabic "writing and reading" if anyone knows ..

hmmm :S ... waiting ..
just Recite Durood Pak as much as u can it will surely relieve ur tension as it did mine last mnday same case with me now i'm
fully confident MashAllah,it is a first occasion then da second u'll go for paper then the cndition & situation will b different for sure InshaAllah

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Ask Alah.. use the power of sincere dua... Also Dhikir of Allah makes the herat fell strong n good.. so yes recite Az Dhikr (the quran).. and use Salah.. which is established for Allah's Dhikr..

Reaction score
thanks .. may Allah bring happyness in ur life .. both of u .. ameen :)
hmmm any tips for arabic writing paper?????

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
may Allah help you in your exam and may He guide you too and grant u happiness.. Ameen
No, hav never taken that subject..

Reaction score
a good trick to catch your nerves is to take a deep long breath, with your eyes closed and when you are full then release it slowly from, making a hole of your lips.
think that you will do it and otherwise life is vast that one day you ll be laughing somewhere that you were afraid for a paper
plus remember GOD and ask assisstance and blessings from the Prophet
we will remember you in our prayers

Reaction score
may Allah help you in your exam and may He guide you too and grant u happiness.. Ameen
No, hav never taken that subject..
AMEEN ..:) .. well it wasn't hard alhamduliAllah :ROFLMAO: .. it was so easy but still writing is left and its on thursday :D
thanks for ur prayer :)

a good trick to catch your nerves is to take a deep long breath, with your eyes closed and when you are full then release it slowly from, making a hole of your lips.
think that you will do it and otherwise life is vast that one day you ll be laughing somewhere that you were afraid for a paper
plus remember GOD and ask assisstance and blessings from the Prophet
we will remember you in our prayers
i'll try that
thanks alot .. and will remember u in my prayers :wink: