• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Nepalese students here...//

Reaction score
whatsmyname said:
what binit failed to add is the "rakshyas calculator" - The fx-991 ES that can solve problems in statistics including mean, standard deviation, normal distribution (yes no need for table!), vectors, equations, quadratics, complex numbers (argument khojdincha), integrate, differentiate, solve criteria of equations, solve for X, calculate in exponential/log and modulus, trig, make curves/graphs and sequences/series, and what not- hence the name rakshyas calculator...at least what me n my friends say. MUST HAVE. any other calculator is your own loss.

Nice to meet you, Suraj Poudel from Rato Bangala here - on a gap year and willing to help.

yeah...!! those who dont use that calculator is a loss to themselves....!!

Reaction score
slayers said:
I have a stat a Question........
Each of the digit 1,1,2,3,3,4,6 is written on a seperate card.The seven cards are then laid out in a row to form 7-digit number.

How many of these digits are divisible by four ? Please write answer with explanations..?

the rule for 4-digit no. is, if last two digits is divisible by 4..i mean....24 48 40 at last....meaning...1232340 will b divisible by 4...which is a 7 digit number...!!

now for this one...the last two digits may be 12 or 16 or 24 or 32 or 36....so..
For case I i.e if there 12 at last.... it would look like this _ _ _ _ _ 1 2....12 is fixed there..but u have 5 places left...now u can get 1 3 3 4 6 in those places....so 5! ...but..since 3 is repeated....5!/2! ......and..do similarly for all cases..and add them....!!

Reaction score
Hey Can u People Post Predictions For Physics P34 and p22 ? Even last year some one posted the predictions about Physics Papers.. And many times the question was same as Predictions ? Can u guys have some guessess this time,.,,,,,,,,Please Post..

Reaction score
can anyone tell what the reason is for the maddening fluctuation of the multimeter ?
and what we should do to stop it ?

Reaction score
Guys, Please Solve this for me With Explanation....

1) Two Events A and B such that p(A)=3/4 p(B|A)=1/5 and P(B'|A')=4/7 Find
b) P(B) [ ans=9/35 ]
2) A fair Coin is tossed 8 times. Calculate the Probabilities that first four tosses and last 4 tosses result in same number of heads..

Thanks...........Genius

Reaction score
slayers said:
Guys, Please Solve this for me With Explanation....

1) Two Events A and B such that p(A)=3/4 p(B|A)=1/5 and P(B'|A')=4/7 Find
b) P(B) [ ans=9/35 ]
2) A fair Coin is tossed 8 times. Calculate the Probabilities that first four tosses and last 4 tosses result in same number of heads..

Thanks...........Genius

for no 2 use the binomial theorem to find out the no of heads per 4 tosses:
1 head (4C1)(0.5)^1(0.5)^3 [NOTICE THAT THE 0.5 'S POWERS ALWAYS TOTAL UP TO FOUR AS SUCCESS FAILURE IS THE SAME]
2 heads (4C2)(0.5)^4
3 heads (4C3)(0.5)^4
4 heads (4C4)(0.5)^4
Then, for per 8 tosses, just double those. ie for 8 heads - [ (4C4)(0.5)^4] x 2=....

for the second
I found out P(A')=1/4, P(A & B)=3/20, P(A' & B')=1/7 but couldnt do it further ive forgotten S1 i think but ill be working on it..

Reaction score
Can u solve this problem.............
A mother has found that 20% of the children who accepts the invitation to her children's birthday parties do not come.
For a Particular party she invites 12 children but only has 10 party hats.
1) What is the Probability that there is not a hat for every child who comes to the party ? [ans :0.275]
The Mother Knows that there is a probability of 0.1 that a children who comes to a party will refuse to wear a hat.
2) If this is taken into account,What is the Probability that there will not be a hat for every child who wants one ? [ans:0.110]

Reaction score
guys check this - viewtopic.php?f=26&t=11906
its abt that calculator

slayers said:
Can u solve this problem.............
A mother has found that 20% of the children who accepts the invitation to her children's birthday parties do not come.
For a Particular party she invites 12 children but only has 10 party hats.
1) What is the Probability that there is not a hat for every child who comes to the party ? [ans :0.275]
The Mother Knows that there is a probability of 0.1 that a children who comes to a party will refuse to wear a hat.
2) If this is taken into account,What is the Probability that there will not be a hat for every child who wants one ? [ans:0.110]
can you rephrase the question? ali confusing bhayo. like there is not a hat and that a children who come ali bujina question nai

Reaction score
hey guys!! im bit confused about social work credit...my colz and its rule says that we need to have 100 hrs social work credit to apply at any university..is tht true..if im not doing social work, won't university take my admission???..and im not a sociology student........plz help!!!!