• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Need urgent help for admissions in A levels (Saudi Arabia)

Reaction score
Hi friends,
I am looking for the school for A levels in Jeddah.I've visited many schools for admission but they said there is no seats available,all seats are full now :(
Is there any school/institute that is still giving the admissions?
I dont want to waste my year so please help.....
Btw i 've done (passed) Matric (Grade 10) from Pakistan board.Now i want some higher studies.
Another thing,what about private candidates?
few questions about them:
who are private candidates?
last date of registeration?
cost of registeration?
place of registeration?
any school/institute for private candidates?
What if i change the country? (Travel from K.S.A. to Pakistan)
If anyone know any 1 answer/solution/suggestion of any above questions then please please reply...
May God bless us all.
Thanx.

Reaction score
slm

private candidates register through the british council, and study for the exams from home or with their own private tutors etc. They write exams in jeddah, at a school assigned by the british council.

i am a private candidate, and it can be done...its not that tough..

for more info, go to the british council in jeddah; it is located in the farsi centre. u could also call 02 657 6200, ext 259

hope i helped...

Reaction score
well . . . r u sure u cn do a levels aftr matric ???
Yes i am sure that i can do A levels after matric but now i've chosen ICS instead :p
Check out AL Waha International School , i guess the admission for AS level and A level is still open there.
for further details checkout their website
http://www.alwahaschool.com
Yes i tried that school and they offered me but at the day ov entry test,i took admission on ICS :p
slm

private candidates register through the british council, and study for the exams from home or with their own private tutors etc. They write exams in jeddah, at a school assigned by the british council.

i am a private candidate, and it can be done...its not that tough..

for more info, go to the british council in jeddah; it is located in the farsi centre. u could also call 02 657 6200, ext 259

hope i helped...
Thanx for the help but now,my father doesnt gave me permition to register myself as a private candidate anywhere :|
btw thanx all (very much) for the help & sorry for the late reply
I can do my ICS as A levels (without ratification :p )

Reaction score
Yes i am sure that i can do A levels after matric but now i've chosen ICS instead :p

Yes i tried that school and they offered me but at the day ov entry test,i took admission on ICS :p

Thanx for the help but now,my father doesnt gave me permition to register myself as a private candidate anywhere :|
no prob :)

Reaction score

Lol :D good for u :) bst of luck :)