• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Need some ideas!!!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum!!

well i plan to make a model of working heart for my science fair :cool:

Any idea how i can make wonderful working heart :?:

Jazak Allah Khair!

P.S. If you got some other interesting ideas ...do share here :D

Reaction score
Well its a difficult but you can make it from a ball and cut it into the shape of the heart and then paint it and then fix a vibrator or electric current shocker inside it and then when you press the button or turn on the switch it will vibrate !! Well i know my idea is total flop but you can take some aid from it !! :)

Reaction score
WELL THIS WEBSITE PROVIDES SOME CLUES HOW TO MAKE THE HEART BUT IT DOESNT REALLY WORK AS YOU CANT MAKE IT WORK LIKE MAKE THE BLOOD FLOW
YEAH USE SALMANS IDEA BUT DIFFERENTLY, YOU SHOULD USE THE BALL AS THE PUMP AND THEN USE IT TO PUMP BLOOD THROUGH THE HEART, YUP THIS IS PRETTY CONFUSING CANT U MAKE ANYTHING ELSE.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum!!

any ideas how to make a 3D model of DNA...i mean somethng whch'll look interesting :?: hurry up...dont have much time :!:

Reaction score
Math_angel said:
if i cud find it myself y'd i ask here :p
Ohh !! :D Well I will of little use to you as I m not a Bio student :( anyway I can pray that you will Inshallah find what your Looking for !! :)

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
InshaAllah...i hope too!! Jazak Allah Khair for ur prayers!

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Math_angel said:
Assalamoalaikum!!

any ideas how to make a 3D model of DNA...i mean somethng whch'll look interesting :?: hurry up...dont have much time :!:
Wa-alaikum-os-salam!
I think m late!

You'd be needing craft sticks, a wire, foam sheet and glue!
DNA+MODEL+(1).JPG

DNA+MODEL.JPG

Hope these are okay!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Nibz said:
Math_angel said:
Assalamoalaikum!!

Wa-alaikum-os-salam!
I think m late!

You'd be needing craft sticks, a wire, foam sheet and glue!
DNA+MODEL+(1).JPG

DNA+MODEL.JPG

Hope these are okay!
nopes u r nt late.... i still have abt 3-4 days...

anyways it's an awesomr idea no doubt...but i guess...it'd be a bit difficult to arrange for these things....anyways will try....i love that idea....anyways if u got more ideas do let me know...and thanks a lot for that...Jazak Allah Khair!

salmanpakrocks said:
wow Nibz these are cool !! :D

yup these really are... :D i like it :cool:

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
DNA_model.JPG

This one is a bit simpler.
You've to go to the market for such things. You can't just make a 'Good 3D Model' by just sitting inside your room!

Reaction score
Wow the shadow looks great i think u should make this by the way do u need to make any other thing then the heart.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
Wow the shadow looks great i think u should make this by the way do u need to make any other thing then the heart.
Assalamoalaikum!!!

frankly speaking i didnt understand what u're trying to say :( anyways....i'll be doing the heart as well as this DNA thing..InshaAllah :)

Reaction score
Well i said or tried to say that the shadow looks exactly like the real DNA and I also asked whether u r making anything else with this like some additional stuff.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum!!

well i'll be making a heart model out of clay...any suggestions?? what cud be easier to make...i tried finding some pics...but confused as to what cud be the best... keeping in view m an A level student :p will be explaining the cardiac cycle....

suggestions needed soon!
Jazak ALlah Khair!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
and also if there are any videos that cud help in explanation... i've found this
if u know any better than this plz let me know...wud be grateful :D

Jazak Allah Khair!!