• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

need some good books of physics and chemistry for O levels

Reaction score
hi everyone, I need some names of good books for O level chemistry and physics. please give me names of two books of each subject.(except Prescot and Charles Chew's books)

Reaction score
hi everyone, I need some names of good books for O level chemistry and physics. please give me names of two books of each subject.(except Prescot and Charles Chew's books)

For chemistry i would say use Richard Harwwods book that is specified in the syllabus dont be fooled because on its cover it will say IGCSE but almost everything in it is for O levels too and its pretty nicely written this will help and if used with Harwood and both are read then u can easily get an A* :D

For physics there are many books like world of physics and many more although they are awesome and really better then Charles chew book but the thing is that they give u headaches sometimes when u are reading something in them which is not in the syllabus and not for you to read thats the only drawback but again using them with the Federal publisher book is really good and hopefully it guarantees an A* :D

Reaction score
For chemistry i would say use Richard Harwwods book that is specified in the syllabus dont be fooled because on its cover it will say IGCSE but almost everything in it is for O levels too and its pretty nicely written this will help and if used with Harwood and both are read then u can easily get an A* :D

For physics there are many books like world of physics and many more although they are awesome and really better then Charles chew book but the thing is that they give u headaches sometimes when u are reading something in them which is not in the syllabus and not for you to read thats the only drawback but again using them with the Federal publisher book is really good and hopefully it guarantees an A* :D

BEST BOOK PHYSIC DAVID SONG OR CHARLES GUIDE ME .

Reaction score
I bought Physics O level Book with disc, somehow lost the disc. Anyone please send me the internal files, i need files of cd not book.

NOWNWNOWNOWNWONWO