• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Need Revision Planning For A Level Retake In Oct/Nov/2015

Reaction score
Hi.. I'm Gonna Give Physics And Math Both Retake.. Only A Month Left And I still don't really know if i am well prepared (Not Confident)
Please Help.

Reaction score
For Math, do one or two papers each day. No, I don't mean years, I mean papers. The key is to finish by the time limit. And then thoroughly check what you have done, and whatever you haven't gotten right, check the solutions and do it again.

For Physics, whatever chapter you don't feel confident with, you could read your notes. You could practice papers like P1 on one day, the next day, you do a P2 and so on. For P6, check the graphs. Drawing the graphs aren't as tricky as finding the perfect scale. So instead of really drawing the entire graph out, just scale it, if you are short on time, and check it with the marking scheme.

Reaction score
Now only few days left.. Haven't done much past papers but i'm never really confident enough after doing any paper..
What should i revise before exams?