• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Need November 2013 Past Papers I have all from 2010 to 2013 may

Reaction score
Please send me The november 2013 past papers i really need them and willing to exchange some if needed and also will be able to provide link to past paper site that has a lot of past papers

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I am in desperate desperate need of November 2013 exams for economics and maths and english. I will accept anything anyone can give me. I am more so looking for maths and economics higher level.

In return for your awesomeness i can send every exam from 2005 to 2013 may for chem, math, german ab intio. I also have every exam for 2013 may for english, maths, econ, chem, spanish, german

If you can help me out my e-mail is [email protected]. Please its very urgent.

Thank you

Reaction score
HEY
please send maths SL, english literature HL, music HL and history (paper 1 - communism in crisis) November 2013 or whichever ones you have to [email protected] (with its mark schemes :))
ASAP, i kind of need it in a few hours :/
THANK YOU SO MUCH!! :)

I have all papers from November 2009 - May 2013 if anyone is willing to trade!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey can you send me nov 2013 papers and 2014 specimen papers for following subjects (all papers with markschemes):

PHYSICS HL
ITGS HL
ECONOMICS HL
MATH SL
ENGLISH SL
FRENCH (B) SL

on [email protected]

I will be really grateful to you. Thank you so much!
Cheers!