• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

need islamiat help or wanna help , post here

Reaction score
I have
I have that book ,but it's really small

My dear once read the preface the author himself says that topics must be covered from here it serves as a revision guide the content is less but jo topics is mein hein paper usi say banta ha u may go for past papers and check it against them by the way u r frm lahore and giving papers in oct nov?

Reaction score
My dear once read the preface the author himself says that topics must be covered from here it serves as a revision guide the content is less but jo topics is mein hein paper usi say banta ha u may go for past papers and check it against them by the way u r frm lahore and giving papers in oct nov?
So should I go thru that book ,as I go thru it for some topics ?like yeh islamic community ke liye idher sey? I am originally from lahore but living out of country and yes I have exams in October November!

Reaction score
So should I go thru that book ,as I go thru it for some topics ?like yeh islamic community ke liye idher sey? I am originally from lahore but living out of country and yes I have exams in October November!

Yes you should just see headings and outline of answer from here otherwise obviously the book is not having content needed for an A* pls read the preface once and then tell others that i was saying right

Reaction score
The problem is that, learning nearly all the personalities just for one question which can also be left on choice does not make sense. That's my point.

Its right but for example if two questions are set from the first islamic community one about these personalities and other about Ansar Muhajirin the better will be to leave Ansar Muhajirin

Reaction score
Its right but for example if two questions are set from the first islamic community one about these personalities and other about Ansar Muhajirin the better will be to leave Ansar Muhajirin
The point is that, after you have practiced past papers, nothing seems difficult................every question seems easily attemptable..........so its really easy to learn ansar and muhajirin question instead of learning long biographies......................Moreover, I have informed you which biographies to do.............so no need to get tense......

Reaction score
The point is that, after you have practiced past papers, nothing seems difficult................every question seems easily attemptable..........so its really easy to learn ansar and muhajirin question instead of learning long biographies......................Moreover, I have informed you which biographies to do.............so no need to get tense......

I have much better knowledge of Ansar Muhajirin but many average or even brilliant students do not have ok So if i give you 2 questions from Islamic Community honestly tell which you will be able to solve easily GIVE AN ACCOUNT OF THE EVENTS OF KARBALA.[10] Give biographical accounts on bilal, salman farsi and abu hurayrah. So you will be stuck not obeying the rubric and you will loose the chance to get an A* or an A if you dont have any idea of either of these questions

Reaction score
you will say then there is no need to learn the battles in caliphate too :p
but in M/J a full question came on that :)

Reaction score
you will say then there is no need to learn the battles in caliphate too :p
but in M/J a full question came on that :)

Dont listen to him expect the unexpected especially for paper 2 because nighat bajwa, the principal examiner of paper 2 is following reverse physiology when making papers. Hope it helps.

Reaction score
In which paper does the questions regarding the rights and treatment of neighbors,parents,women etc, come??

Reaction score
can someone answer this question:
Q:From The Passages You Have Study From The Holy Quran Describe ALLAH'S Relationship With The Mankind? (10)

Reaction score
Reaction score
can someone answer this question:
Q:From The Passages You Have Study From The Holy Quran Describe ALLAH'S Relationship With The Mankind? (10)
Remember 2-3 Marks are achieved by giving the reference number and surah names. Though, there is a level system of marking some points should always be kept in mind. For example, Surah 1(Fatiha), Surah 2;21-22(Baqara), Surah 96;1-5(Al-Alaq) Surah 99(zilzal) and Surah 114(Nas). After this to achieve a level 3 u need to highlight the bounties of Allah and his favours upon mankind etc. as mentioned in the above passages. Make 3 to 4 paras. Write for every of the five passage though, writing on two can also give you marks but it needs detail then so it is better to write on all five concisely. For level 4 Give quotations of these surahs(Around 4-5). The very able candidates will also give references from the other surahs of Quran to further elaborate.

All knowledge is due to Allah as mentioned in Qurah,"He taught you what you didnt Know, great has been the bounty of your lord on you."(4;36) As an example this can be given with Surah Al-Alaq to please the cambridge examiners.