• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Need Importunate HELP

Reaction score
Have to Appear in nov/oct (2013) for both A n AS level...n unfortunately dere is no tution available..I've contacted many teachers buh all ov them said they wont start any groups fo nov/oct session..
so can any one plz suggest me any solution...cx i need it very urgently..I'll b very greatfull to yah...n btw m frm karachi..
N my subjects are PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY,BIOLOGY

Reaction score
Have to Appear in nov/oct (2013) for both A n AS level...n unfortunately dere is no tution available..I've contacted many teachers buh all ov them said they wont start any groups fo nov/oct session..
so can any one plz suggest me any solution...cx i need it very urgently..I'll b very greatfull to yah...n btw m frm karachi..
N my subjects are PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY,BIOLOGY

You should consider appearing in May/June 2014 instead. That way you would have 14 months of study to prepare. I say this as you require practical exposure for Alevels and that can only be provided by a teacher.

Reaction score
well if u can do contact coaching place like aness hussain or al-hamd..........as for me i am appearing privately for a-levels Business in may june 2013 and currently preparing for it in al-hamd ............so i guess there would be some teachers available in these places for oct/nov 13

Reaction score
Can u please give me the contact number and tell me kindly in which area is it??