• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

need help

Reaction score
i want to give my alevels paper privately , i wanted to know what problems can be faced with this , like i want to give phy chem and maths and so does being private means that i cannot give praticles through it , can any give me a complete guide as to what to do for being a private candidate

Reaction score
You need to register with a school to take private a level sceinces as i also wanted to take them as private candidate but it was almost impossible

Reaction score
Here is the solution dude --

Taking subjects as a private candidate can work for O-LEVEL but its harder for A-LEVEL, since universities accept school candidates readily than private ones. But, if u really do want to sit as private, u need to score highest marks possible and also the practicals that u do will also need a lot of hard work. It's better if u give as a school candidate, less trouble and more effective....