• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Need Help with My A Level Bio, Chem and Phy Exams, (Actually Advice or Tips)

Reaction score
Summary of me: Really Intelligent, but Lazy (I don't study at all),

O Level Passes with B and C, (P.S I didn't study at all).

AS Level: Studied too much (Bio is my Major and Intresting Subject) and Chemistry (I studied a little bit),
Results were U in all of them, I couldn't believe it because I studied way too Hard (I could tell anything or any Question from the book), and I wrote Exams perfectly, I dunno what Happened,

Because of that, I lost Hope, and I didn't study at all for A Level, I need Last Minute Advice, Tips and If possible some Notes and Hope.

Reaction score
And Chemistry is my least Favorite and Least Studying Subject, and Biology my most Favorite and most Studied Subject,
And in O and AS Exams I got highest Marks in Chemistry, and lowest in Biology,

How is it possible, I do not Understand at all?

Reaction score
Actually, No,
Because where I study, there are no Teachers, and No Tutors, therefore No Past Papers,
But I did 2-3 Papers on my PC

Reaction score
If you get U in all the subjects, you aren't intelligent that's for sure
Give up, there is no point in studying since you get Us, should have just retaken the exams for AS first

Reaction score
Man!!!.. Donot worry much.. just do pastpapers.. the most you can.. take your 24 hours in a day and try to solve at least 12 papers a day.. this might seem robotic but I can guarantee the results would be astonishing. You made a hard situation for yourself so you need to face it. :)

Reaction score
Strisbetter, you have no idea, how I hard I studied for Bio and Chem, I get A and B in class tests, but never in Exams, IDK why ?

Reaction score
Strisbetter, you have no idea, how I hard I studied for Bio and Chem, I get A and B in class tests, but never in Exams, IDK why ?

Man, thanks for the support, i just needed someone who would comfort and say It's going to be a'ight, if you studied,
Thanks Brother, I really appreciate it.

Reaction score
If you get U in all the subjects, you aren't intelligent that's for sure
Give up, there is no point in studying since you get Us, should have just retaken the exams for AS first

P.S ask me any question from book in a second, I just dunno how to integrate my understanding to Answer.

Reaction score
try to not lose to pressure, if you can do it in class then you can do it in exam. either that or your class tests are too easy compared to the exam which has everything in it at once

Reaction score
P.S ask me any question from book in a second, I just dunno how to integrate my understanding to Answer.

The only way you will learn how to integrate your understanding to the answer is through past papers, mark schemes and the all important, examiner reports. I got B C D D in my AS I retook and gave one completely new subject which I had to study from scratch in just a month and ended up with A A A

Reaction score
try to not lose to pressure, if you can do it in class then you can do it in exam. either that or your class tests are too easy compared to the exam which has everything in it at once

Yeah, you're right, I did like 5 0r 10 Past Papers 2-3 Days before Exam, and it felt all Easy,
but what I'm really worried about is Paper 4,
I dunno shit, I will shit Bricks when I see the Paper in Exam Hall.

Reaction score
The only way you will learn how to integrate your understanding to the answer is through past papers, mark schemes and the all important, examiner reports. I got B C D D in my AS I retook and gave one completely new subject which I had to study from scratch in just a month and ended up with A A A

In As Level (My First Year. ), I got "U" in all Subjects (Except English, B or C probably)
Now I'm giving Exams AS and A2 (A Level),
I studied Hard, but I still don't know what I'm going to get.