• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

need help in AS biology unit2

Reaction score
unit 2 june-2010 Q.8a)ii)...really cant understand the answer:confused:...plz can any1 give me a good answer for it???:unsure:

Reaction score
exams on 15th!!plz help me b4 that!!!

I understand what the mark scheme says :

Since the table only contain data for 2 concentrations and there is no control ( group with zero concentration) therefore there is no visible trend and you can't infer or make correct prediction for 9,9mmol/dm^3.

Hope This is better xD

Reaction score
I understand what the mark scheme says :

Since the table only contain data for 2 concentrations and there is no control ( group with zero concentration) therefore there is no visible trend and you can't infer or make correct prediction for 9,9mmol/dm^3.

Hope This is better xD
if I say:two concentrations are provided in here 3.3 n 6.6..since 9.9 is out of the trend and nitrate concentration is negatively correlated with no. of cells undergoing mitosis so for a high concentration out of trend would give an unreliable prediction!!Is this a correct explanation?
ur help is really appreciable..thnxz aniekan..u r a true friend!!:)

Reaction score
if I say:two concentrations are provided in here 3.3 n 6.6..since 9.9 is out of the trend and nitrate concentration is negatively correlated with no. of cells undergoing mitosis so for a high concentration out of trend would give an unreliable prediction!!Is this a correct explanation?
ur help is really appreciable..thnxz aniekan..u r a true friend!!:)

It's fine xD But too long xD why not keep it simple
Like : The table shows 2 nitrate concentration , 3.3 and 6.6, with no visible trend. Therefore you can not predict the number of cells undergoing mitosis at 9,9mmol/dm3.

Thanks man xD It's a pleasure ..you are welcome anytime

Reaction score
It's fine xD But too long xD why not keep it simple
Like : The table shows 2 nitrate concentration , 3.3 and 6.6, with no visible trend. Therefore you can not predict the number of cells undergoing mitosis at 9,9mmol/dm3.

Thanks man xD It's a pleasure ..you are welcome anytime
thnx again 4 helping!!2moro's my exam...please pray for me :D!!