• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Need help for Pak Studies and Islamyat please!!!!!

Reaction score
I need help for finding out with which syllabus should I study and which all books do I need to study from . Please help me as I am going to give my exams in Oct/ Nov . I will be giving these exams in Pakistan (Jehlum) :)

Reaction score
I need help for finding out with which syllabus should I study and which all books do I need to study from . Please help me as I am going to give my exams in Oct/ Nov . I will be giving these exams in Pakistan (Jehlum) :)
It's ur own choice u must decide which syllabus u r gonna study n then I can surely help u with choosing the books if it's CIE O'Levels!

Reaction score
Its ur own choice u must decide which syllabus u r gonna study n then I can surely help u with choosing the books if it's CIE O'Levels!
Actually I am a bit confused . Because I found two syllabuses one for Cambridge IGCSE and the other Cambridge O Levels . I gave the rest of my papers from the IGCSE syllabus . I gave the rest in jeddah and these im giving in Pakistan . I also heard that in Pakistan O Level is there and not IGCSE is that true

Reaction score
Actually I am a bit confused . Because I found two syllabuses one for Cambridge IGCSE and the other Cambridge O Levels . I gave the rest of my papers from the IGCSE syllabus . I gave the rest in jeddah and these im giving in Pakistan . I also heard that in Pakistan O Level is there and not IGCSE is that true
I guess it's there n I took O'levels too that's y Idk much about it so let's wait for someone to help :)

Reaction score
I've heard that some people do opt for igcse in Pakistan. But I don't know which schools prepare them for that. Sorry!

Reaction score
For Geography: Huma Naz Sethi's book just about covers the entire syllabus and It's really the only book you need. However, you can also take help from anwar2400 's e-book.

History: Nigel Smith and Nigel Kelly's books. These too cover the entire syllabus. You can also take help from another book whose name eludes me. The one with an orange cover with a picture of Quaid-e-Azam. Can someone please provide the author's name.

Islamiat: Farkhanda Noor, Maulvi Jahangir and Yasmeen Malik's book are the best. There are lots of other books for Islamiat as well, not to mention several e-books you can find online.

P.S: Before you take the History paper, be sure to understand level marking i.e how to properly answer History questions. This is very important. If you don't know about level marking, please state so. I'll help you out.

Reaction score
tha
For Geography: Huma Naz Sethi's book just about covers the entire syllabus and It's really the only book you need. However, you can also take help from anwar2400 's e-book.

History: Nigel Smith and Nigel Kelly's books. These too cover the entire syllabus. You can also take help from another book whose name eludes me. The one with an orange cover with a picture of Quaid-e-Azam. Can someone please provide the author's name.

Islamiat: Farkhanda Noor, Maulvi Jahangir and Yasmeen Malik's book are the best. There are lots of other books for Islamiat as well, not to mention several e-books you can find online.

P.S: Before you take the History paper, be sure to understand level marking i.e how to properly answer History questions. This is very important. If you don't know about level marking, please state so. I'll help you out.

Thanx alot and i dont know what level marking is :\

Reaction score
Scoring A* in Pakistan Studies (2059) and Islamiat (2058) is easy... The only thing you need to do is to concern completely in lectures and practice yearly past papers as much as you can.... Learn as much Quranic verses and Ahadith as you can to score A or A* in Islamiat...

Reaction score

IGCSE and GCE O levels have same syllabus and same pprs :)