• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

need computer science 9608 notes!!!!

Reaction score
Does any one have computer science (9608) syllabus-wise notes? Please, share if you have.

Reaction score
check under the A2 level section.the AS level section provides notes for p1 and p2 while the A2 section provides notes for p3 and p4

Reaction score
Notes for p3 and p4 are yet to be uploaded there. When i click on notes for any of p3, it says coming soon.
My exam is so near. Please, can you help me get any reaources or notes on A2 part of this syllabus.

Reaction score
my apologies,for i can be of little assistance to you in this regard cuz currently i'm a student of o levels.just stumbled upon this website through a quick google search about six months earlier when i too was on the lookout for notes exhaustively covering the new computer science syllabus.all i knew was that it was a resource for A levels computer science as well(as one could possibly know by giving the website a cursory look),having absolutely no idea that a major segment of the syllabus was not covered by those notes.so really sorry!!!