• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

NEED CAREER HELP

Reaction score
i am in my AS level and studying physics, chemistry, maths and sociology .....................i don't know what to choose as my career afterwards i want to be an engineer but i don't know which engineering should i choose plzzzzzzzzzzz heplp me

Reaction score
Hello, I think it really depend on where are you planning to study and what are the career opportunities in that particular country. First look at what is in demand, then what you r good in and what is suitable for your future.
GOOD LUCK :)

Reaction score
Well every person want to make his or her career so that he will gain all the success in the life, but it can only be happen if he or she take a better and the good career advice, if a person need a career help then it is necessary for him to choose a career which he like.

Reaction score
Hi i need help from all the excepts out there. i have done recently done o levels nd nw i want to join Business Line . So im thinking i should do Acca Rather Than CA . Im having problem in choosing Nd also having problems in choosing the right institute(Lahore) .So please if U guys can Guide me i will be very great full. THANX

Reaction score
AoA, I just finished my O Levels, is it compulsory to do A levels? and how about if I start with abe? Is it a wise decision for going to track onto ACCA?

Reaction score
i am in my AS level and studying physics, chemistry, maths and sociology .....................i don't know what to choose as my career afterwards i want to be an engineer but i don't know which engineering should i choose plzzzzzzzzzzz heplp me

r u capable enugh to study abroad on scholarship or r u rich enugh to study abroad on self finance so that i can help u choose

Reaction score
Hi i need help from all the excepts out there. i have done recently done o levels nd nw i want to join Business Line . So im thinking i should do Acca Rather Than CA . Im having problem in choosing Nd also having problems in choosing the right institute(Lahore) .So please if U guys can Guide me i will be very great full. THANX

pls refer to ur thread i hav replied there