• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

need alot ov help foh chem nd phys applications A levels

Reaction score
If you have a library someone [Probably in schools] ... check out the Chemistry-Coursebook! .. It is amazing..
this book..

Only problem I'm having is the MNR stuff, its just so complicated. I need help in Chemical shifts and all!

cambridge-international-as-and-a-level-chemistry-coursebook-with-cd-rom.jpg

Physics Applications, well you cannot understand the circuit parts without a good teacher. The other parts, search in youtube for the specific part your having problems..

Biology is simple enough! Paste the problems you have, I'm sure I myself will be able to explain!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
As-salam-o-alaikum wr wb!

For chemistry: check this website: http://www.chemguide.co.uk/CIE/index.html

for physics, I used the international A/AS Level physics (hodder education)
If you have that book, then use only that...no need to refer to the application booklet in that case, cuz the book has almost all those things, with extra details and info where needed. then do pastpapers....all the ques...and learn the points from ms for the 6 marks questions and all that!

Reaction score
For Physics, use the Cambridge International AS and A level Physics Coursebook, by Sang, Jones, Woodside and Chadha, ISBN, 978-0-521-18308-6. Brilliant.
Good luck.

Reaction score
If you have a library someone [Probably in schools] ... check out the Chemistry-Coursebook! .. It is amazing..
this book..

Only problem I'm having is the MNR stuff, its just so complicated. I need help in Chemical shifts and all!

cambridge-international-as-and-a-level-chemistry-coursebook-with-cd-rom.jpg

Physics Applications, well you cannot understand the circuit parts without a good teacher. The other parts, search in youtube for the specific part your having problems..

Biology is simple enough! Paste the problems you have, I'm sure I myself will be able to explain!
Question no 8 (b) i just dont lnow how to solve questions on the operational amplifier in which we have to calculate the resistance and how to determine the colours of the LED. I missed that particular class and im totally blank :unsure:
P.S: my physics suck :(

Attachments

• 9702_s07_qp_4.pdf
    322.3 KB · Views: 3
Reaction score
Question no 8 (b) i just dont lnow how to solve questions on the operational amplifier in which we have to calculate the resistance and how to determine the colours of the LED. I missed that particular class and im totally blank :unsure:
P.S: my physics suck :(

Reaction score
can anybody please help me by telling me how to get hold ov the topix?? :(
look! dude! no worry! at all! jxt go through, over the pattern once or twice, then gt an understanding with how to attempt it! as it is so simple! jxt put the same in p5 which u did in p3! apart u should be perfect at reasoning and tackling with diff. experiments1 u should qoute good reasons, or safety precautions for the asked experiment! for that jxt go through as much p5 as u can! an m sure u will find ur self in gr8 pleasure! apert IF u have confucion with ur graph sketching or uncertainity! than u should ponder deeply over last year topics! that how to take percentage or fractional uncertainity, as these can count much! in ur designing and analysis,
and m new here! jxt said what I feel good! if u are dissapointed! so m really sorry!