• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Need advice on subjects

Reaction score
I am going to take Urdu-A,Pakistan studies and Islamiyat in 2013 may/june with it i am thinking to take two extra subjects additional mathematics and commerce.I wanted some tips regarding add maths and commerce how to cover syllabus and score A* in add math and commerce,as these subjects are not taught in my school.Uptill nowI have covered 7 chapters of add maths and havenot started studying commerce yet.

Reaction score
You've started studying now. That's good enough. You're going to have to take tuition if your school doesn't teach these subjects, though. Don't worry about the commerce subjects. They're quite easy, from what I've heard (I'm a science student). Add maths in just practice. There's no shortcut to scoring an A* so i suggest you just start practicing, preferably from the past papers, as quite a few of the questions are repeated. If not, they will give you similar questions as to those you have practiced.

Reaction score
You've started studying now. That's good enough. You're going to have to take tuition if your school doesn't teach these subjects, though. Don't worry about the commerce subjects. They're quite easy, from what I've heard (I'm a science student). Add maths in just practice. There's no shortcut to scoring an A* so i suggest you just start practicing, preferably from the past papers, as quite a few of the questions are repeated. If not, they will give you similar questions as to those you have practiced.
Thankyou very much...and if you have tips regarding Urdu -A,islamiyat and pakistan studies,please share

Reaction score
Well, I'm not so sure about Urdu, because I'm not giving that paper this year. Will be doing so next year, InshAllah. But for Pakistan studies and islamiat, study from the marking schemes for answers to the past paper questions. That's all I can give you, I'm afraid. Hope I helped :) btw, a lot of the questions are repeated in Pakistan studies (paper 1) and islamiat.

Reaction score
dont be foolish im fed up with 9 subjects my friend are taking 12 - 16 subjects just a waste of time and brain i cant learn 3 subjects take sciences they are worth studding, add maths is good but leave commerce

Reaction score
another tip dont take urdu A, urdu b is good and more easier to give i have converted from a to b

Reaction score
another tip dont take urdu A, urdu b is good and more easier to give i have converted from a to b
Thanks for the advice.I also thought to convert to urdu b but my school doesnot offers urdu b and it is compulsory for everyone to study urdu a but still if you want to study urdu b you can cover syllabus and give on your own as a regular student ,but school will not provide any assistance and i dont know whether i will be able to cover syllabus of urdu b.

Reaction score
I have opted for computer studies and is not studying biology.And i have studied whole one year computer.But i am bit confused at my selection of subjects.And wanted to study bio is well but my school only teach one subject at a time.I wanted to ask can i take both bio and computer in one session and should i study computer privately or bio and tell me is bio is easier than computer if you have studied both and how much time it will take to cover whole bio syllabus?