• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Need a tutor for General Paper

Reaction score
Hi,

I am offering Intensive GP Group Tuition for the 2014 and 2015 A Levels at Woodlands.

I have been tutoring students 1-1 and they have been recommending me to all their friends. Due to limited timeslots available, I have started four weekly small group sessions (limited to 6 students per group). Rates are lower than my private tuition charges and will be at $250/mth for 4 x 2h lessons.

My methodology is effective and my lessons are insightful. I will help students explore topics on a more mature level and teach them question answering and essay techniques that may not be taught in schools.

I welcome students with financial difficulties to contact me for negotiable rates as I fully understand your situation. This should not prevent you from getting the education you need, as long as you are willing to learn.

Do contact Casandra at 81680677 if you are interested!

Please do visit www.gptuitioncasandra.com for more information on class schedules and to view students' testimonials.